$1,000 sign on bonus -Lead Quality Control Inspector
Company: CVS Health
Posted on: October 15, 2021
The Lead QC Inspector will be responsible for leading QC Technician
daily activities and monitoring/leading training activities for QC
Technicians (Sr. Asst Vangard QC Inspector) working closely with QC
Supervisor. Works closely with Production and Maintenance groups to
ensure strict compliance with good manufacturing practices at all
times. Ensures all applicable regulations are follow. Coordinate
work scheduling and prioritization to meet customer needs. Works
closely with maintenance and production groups to ensure strict
compliance with good manufacturing practices at all times. Performs
all duties of Sr. Asst Vangard QC Inspector. May assign department
personnel appropriately to meet required schedule needs. Serve in
an assistant supervisory role and fulfill necessary duties in
Quality Supervisor absence.
Key Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Responsible for maintaining competency of and routinely
performing Sr. Asst Vangard QC Inspector (QC Technicians) (Job Code
862712) responsibilities. This is the primary duty.
• Train quality team members; monitor and report training
• Perform investigations and associated documentation required for
• Take an active role in elimination of non-conformances through
root cause analysis and preventive action implementation.
• Review SOPs, WIs and Forms to ensure they accurately reflect the
current procedures and revise as necessary.
• Perform select (non-wage related) administrative duties required
for quality control department.
• Ability to perform at or above established quality and
• Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
• Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
• Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA,
FDA, OSHA, and EPA and DEA.
• Display behavior which exemplifies CVS Employee Code of Conduct,
CVS Core Values, and CVS Engagement Objectives.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) with +2
years work experience as a lead employee, or +7 years internal
quality experience (or similar industry), or similar combination of
education and experience.
• Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, Project, Power
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Reliable with confidential information.
• Ability to use expertise to solve problems.
• Ability to prioritize.
• Ability to work independently.
• Proofreading Skills
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if
required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved
for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical
condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at
least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of
employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status
within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two
COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of
your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your
employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19
vaccination status will result in the termination of your
employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be
required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within
the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain
employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be
required to provide information or documentation about the reason
you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is
not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
• Formal cGMP training or equivalent experience in regulated
• Associate Degree or higher
• 2 years’ Quality Control/Assurance experience in an FDA governed
manufacturing or packaging environment.
• 2 years of experience in a leadership role developing
individuals, mentoring and team building environment.
Physical Demands: Constant walking, standing, stooping, bending and
pulling. Ability to climb ladder over ten feet high. Work extended
hours as required. Finger dexterity to operate office equipment
required. Occasionally lift greater than 45 to 75 lbs. Repetitively
lift (15-20) lbs. Visual acuity to see and read fine prints.
Specific vision abilities required by this role include close
vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able
to hear normal voice sounds. The work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this role.
Work Environment: Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal
• High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on
their path to better health. We are working to transform health
care through innovations that make quality care more accessible,
easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together
and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new
approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion
and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or
protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic
prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly
support and encourage people with military experience (active,
veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military
spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Keywords: CVS Health, Nashville , $1,000 sign on bonus -Lead Quality Control Inspector, Other , Glasgow, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!