Posted on: October 15, 2021
We Are Hiring:
At Ascension, we respond to
an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates
that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them
with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and
in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace.
Every associate at Ascension is unique and comes to us with
different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet
This is a 100% remote role with 10% travel.
What You Will Do:
As the RN
Navigator, you'll have overall responsibility for supporting
specialty RN Care Management Needs. The RN Care Manager on the
Central Team will have expertise in Complex Care Management and
Disease Management Programs. The RN Care Manager will have
knowledge of Medicare Advantage benefits along with Medicaid and
- Provides assessment of member’s healthcare needs and develops a
member plan of care to assure provision of these needs.
- Responsible for making sure that a member utilizes a network
and suggests or refers for acquisition of community resources to
better health outcomes.
- Coordinating network resources to demonstrate financial
- Development, execution and coordination of member’s plan of
care, with an emphasis on the most complicated cases.
- Accountable for the reduction of health risk and preventable
readmissions through the use of applicable health coaching and/or
care transition care paths for targeted scenarios.
- Identifying members and episodes (such as care transitions)
that would most benefit from care coordination based on program
objectives, risk stratification and member’s risk.
- Developing and executing member’s plan of care including
appropriate protocols and care paths for all levels of clinical
- Providing care coordination of plan of care and including
member’s additional care needs.
- Proactively outreach to members who would benefit the most from
care coordination based on member’s risk, complexity of care needs,
or as identified through program objectives.
- Helping the member develop and define health goals.
- Develops community resource expertise.
- Clearly communicating goals and patient status to partners of
the member’s healthcare team, often acting as patient
- Using appropriate IT platforms to communicate and store
information and evaluate outcomes.
- Systemically working with others in Ascension’s Network to
ensure we are engaging patients throughout the network and at each
point of care, healing and wellness.
- Identifying opportunities for and provision of elements of
health maintenance and population management including wellness and
activation objectives for both the population and individual.
- Serves a liaison to medical homes, physician practices and
Serve as a patient
navigator throughout the continuum of care.
What You Will Need:
- Function as a liaison for
management staff, administration, physicians, managed care
companies, community organizations, and other customers.
- Coordinate efforts for treatment
and promote quality improvement and educational efforts.
- Compile data, track outcomes, and
make recommendations for process improvement.
- Provide referrals/support for
follow-up care for patients who are uninsured or underinsured.
Licensure / Certification /
- Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer
date required. Licensure required relevant to state in which work
- BLS Provider preferred.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of
over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission
of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to
all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career
coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and
tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path.
In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension is an equal opportunity
employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Keywords: Ascension, Nashville , RN-Patient Navigator, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!