Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Responsible for receiving product and ensures that
aisles/freezers and refrigerators are stocked, labeled, clean and
delivered product is packed out, and proper customer service is
REM-01 WS-01 WS-TC WS-LC
• Ensuring proper customer service and works to develop
relationships with large customers.
• Supervising and working together with Seafood Supervisor (if
applicable) and Stocker/s to assure that shelves are stocked and
merchandise is rotated.
• Developing schedules, monitors performance and recommends the
proper discipline as appropriate including terminations
• Training employees in job responsibilities and safe operating
• Interviewing candidates and recommends for hires.
• Ensuring that employees are performing the proper inspections to
meet HACCP regulations as well as conducting periodic HACCP
• Reviewing inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to
prevent shrinkage and damages.
• Ensuring that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most
recent pricing and market conditions.
• Supervising and working alongside the Seafood Supervisor (if
applicable) and Stocker/s in the receiving of all seafood products
and ensures that the proper paperwork is completed.
• Maintaining accurate computer inventory levels by having physical
inventories performed on a regular basis and adjustments made.
• Maintaining refrigerated equipment and makes sure maintenance
contracts and schedules are followed.
• Supervising the ordering of seafood products from vendors on a
regular basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal
shrink due to spoilage and not have too much inventory on hand.
• Making sure all the employees in the department can work the
equipment such as Toledo scale and Dennison label machine.
• Coordinating that the pallets stored in the racks have the proper
block and date tags.
• Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a
regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets
and cleaning underneath.
• Insuring that excess inventory not slotted on floor is stacked in
overhead racks in close proximity to where it is sold or stored in
• Assuring that trash is removed from floor and properly
• Making sure that low stock/out of stock information is
communicated to the Inventory Controller after carefully checking
the system and rack for product.
• Maintaining that all signage is correct and that the flyers
prices are reflected on the product.
• Coordinating proper merchandising of aisles (logical adjacencies,
proper holding power, and space allocation) and creatively
merchandises and sets up impulse areas for merchandising.
• Performing additional duties, responsibilities and projects as
• Performing weekly self audits of the Seafood Department.
Shift start: 6:00AM
Shift length: 9 hours
Must be available all days. Weekends required.
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Bachelor’s Degree or high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years
experience in customer service Basic math skills Computer
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 21+ years old
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Nashville , Seafood Manager, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!