Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Works closely with Branch Manager to ensure efficient operation
of the Smallwares Department. Assisting with personnel issues and
supervision of Smallwares Department. Maintaining a positive
company image by providing courteous, friendly and efficient
customer service. Supporting the Branch Manager in maintaining
REM-01 WS-01 WS-TC WS-LC
- Supervising, training, evaluating and delegating tasks to
Aisle-person/Stockers in Smallwares Department
- Ensuring friendly, efficient and professional customer
- Ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Assisting customers with product location and detailed
information when needed.
- Plans and prepares work schedules to include lunch and
- Maintaining stock and places special orders as needed.
- Communicating with customers and vendors in order to satisfy
- Physically breaks down pallets, stocks product and organizes
- Maintaining shelf tags, flyers and signage up to date and
- Ensuring area is maintained organized and clean.
- Ensuring employees are following company policies and procedures
Shift start: 7:00AM
Shift length: 9 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Nashville , Smallwares Manager, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!