Cable Installation Technician
Company: TAK Communications
Location: Ashland City
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Up to $1,000+ weekly!
$12 base rate + production bonus after training.
$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS
The Part You Play
- Dazzle customers with a smile, energetic personality, and
ability to connect them to what is most important to them!
Entertainment, Telephone, Home Security and more for their
residential or commercial services.
- Solve our customers problems. You will use your communication
skills to understand the customers’ needs and use your superior
problem-solving skills to identify solutions to get customers
back up and running, all the while, delighting them and exceeding
- Complete customers’ orders efficiently. You have expert product
knowledge and help customers understand and get the most out of
their services. Always, delighting them with a happy
disposition and high level of professionalism.
What is the Role?
- Residential Installation Technician servicing of telephone,
internet, and cable.
- Communicating in a courteous and professional manner.
- Multitask, organize, prioritize, make decisions, and work
efficiently and effectively under deadlines required
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Use of commercial ladders
- Complete assigned work to code in its entirety by understanding
work orders and having the proper customer premise equipment (CPE)
needed to complete assigned work.
- Drive company vehicles responsibly and safely
- Keep assigned company vehicle interior and exterior clean and
organized at all time
- Pick up jobs when needed as instructed by TAK Dispatch and/or
- Work with little supervision and the ability to apply common
sense, experience, and theory towards problem solving and decision
Reasons You Stay
- Paid training
- Commission/Production pay scale to make as much as you
- Technician Loyalty Bonuses! ($2,000-$3000 per year)
- Company issued vehicle that you take home & 100% free
- In most cases, technician routing begins from home!
- Company provided iPhone, branded work attire, tools & test
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Vacation Pay & Sick Pay
- Accurately measure distances, using tapes or other measuring
- Carry, climb, operate, and work upon an extension ladder
(approximately 28 feet high and 75 pounds)
- Safely use weight-bearing equipment (safety harness and
- Body weight of no more than 275 pounds is required for ladder
- Differentiate between different sizes and colors of wires
- Make cable connections in confined spaces by bending, reaching,
- Operate computer or test equipment associated with the
- Perform job from high places (i.e., poles and roofs in addition
to an extension ladder)
- Use hand tools in the manner for which they were intended
including electric drills, hammers, wrenches, and screwdrivers
- Safely walk over all types of terrain in all kinds of weather
while carrying tools and equipment including ladders and fully
loaded tool belts
- Work while standing 50 to 70% of the time
- Work with small components and wire to make cable
TAK Communications, Inc. strives to hire, recruit, and promote
associates without regard to race, color, gender, religion,
national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran's
status. TAK is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer.
TAK Communications will make reasonable accommodations in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities
Keywords: TAK Communications, Nashville , Cable Installation Technician, Other , Ashland City, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!