Company: Brooks Rehabilitation
Posted on: September 16, 2021
A healthcare company in Jacksonville, FL is looking for a senior
Accountant to join their team. We are looking for an experienced
accountant to come in and help the client out with the
- Responsible for reviewing general ledger accounts and preparation
of financial reports
- Ensures accounts are reconciled and in agreement with supporting
- Assists with yearly audit, budget, and taxes
- Class corporate accounting Reconciliations, Journal entries
- Provide training and assistance to staff accountants
- Review work of staff accountants, cash specialist and/or accounts
- Assist staff accountants, cash specialist and/or accounts payable
clerk during vacations and other absences.
- Maintain accurate records of journal entries.
- Conducts reconciliation of various asset and liability accounts
resolving any account discrepancies and maintains schedule of
- Coordinates and participates in the preparation of financial
statements and reports for internal distribution and reporting.
- Analyzes significant fluctuations in expense, asset or liability
balances as requested and reports findings to appropriate
- Provides information and assistance to the external auditors as
requested to facilitate the audits timely completion.
- Either assists in coordination and processing of 1099 tax forms
or oversees cash flow management with related reconciliations and
- Complete special projects as assigned by the accounting manager
or director of corporate accounting.
- Follows and maintains internal controls.
- Experience with Oracle **Big plus
- Bachelors in Accounting (highly preferred)
- 3-5 years experience in accounting (preferably in a healthcare
- Advanced Excel skills
- Understanding of general ledger systems and general ledger
- Reconciliation experience
Keywords: Brooks Rehabilitation, Nashville , Accountant II, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!