NashvilleTNRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Nashville jobs

Sr. Environmental Professional

Company: S&ME Inc.
Location: Nashville
Posted on: September 16, 2021

Job Description:

A client in the Nashville, TN. area is looking for a Senior Environmental Professional to join their growing team. Ideally this person would have had a minimum of 5 years of experience working in the field conducting site inspections and assessments, soil testing's, well installations, etc. and then a minimum of 3 years behind a project manager and assisting with proposals, budgets, invoicing, as well as managing a small team. 75% of this position will be in the office and the other 25% will be out in the field assisting the project management team. Ideally this person will also have a PE or PG but it is not required. Some travel will be required for this role but it will mostly be local to the Nashville area, other travel outside of the state may also be required but it will be rare.


Environmental Professional Cert

Environmental Geologist Cert

Experience doing Vapor Intrusions

A list of existing clients
Bach Degree in Engineering, Geology, or Environmental Science

Min of 8 years of work experience (Min of 5 in the field and min of 3 leading a project)

Extremely proficient in AutoCAD

Ability to travel locally to the Nashville, Tn. area

Keywords: S&ME Inc., Nashville , Sr. Environmental Professional, Other , Nashville, Tennessee

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Tennessee jobs by following @recnetTN on Twitter!

Nashville RSS job feeds