HEDIS & Quality Analytics Manager
Posted on: September 16, 2021
We Are Hiring:
Ascension is looking for a talented
HEDIS & Quality Analytics Manager to join our
Ascension Data Science Team!
What You Will Do:
Manage and coordinate data analytic
activities associated with organizing, implementing and meeting
What You Will Need:
- Analyze and identify trends to develop improvement strategies
and action plans for quality rating systems (HEDIS, QRS, Stars)
across all lines of business
- Summarize and deliver information to clients through
documentation and presentations; Communicate status, issues, risks
and mitigation plans to senior executives
- Establish collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders to
share accountability for measure-level performance
- Closely follow CMS guidelines and translate into business
strategies and tactics
- Provide timely monitoring of quality program data submissions
for: CAHPS, HOS, HEDIS, ACOs, etc.
- Engages in strategic planning and tactical implementation of
data analytic activities. Consults leadership on the development of
Data Analytics strategy for the organization and develops
- Models and support tools across functions of the
- Oversees the preparation of departmental reports and analyses.
Establishes departmental metrics to support project goals and
develops improvement plans
- Leads a team to develop prescriptive, predictive, and
inferential analytical tools to drive organizational efficiencies
and sustainability, improve decision making, and further analytical
service offering to internal and external customers
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team:
- Bachelor's Degree, Masters preferred in the area of
Health/Business Administration, Public Health, or Statistics
- Experience with HEDIS/STARs/Quality and Risk Adjustment
- Business consultation experience demonstrating communication
and presentation skills required
When you join Ascension, you join a team of
over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission
of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to
all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career
coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and
tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path.
In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension is an equal opportunity
employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Keywords: Ascension, Nashville , HEDIS & Quality Analytics Manager, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!