We Are Hiring:
Title: Led Rad
EVENING Shift | 2-10:30p
State: Nashville, TN
Thomas West Hospital
Additional: Must have
experience in leadership, proficient in the OR and Fluoroscopy,
organized. 5+ years of Rad Tech experienced required.
We offer EXCELLENT
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for healthcare and dependent
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long term / Short Term disability
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Tuition Assistance after 6 months employment
- 403b with company match
- Paid vacation time off
- Faith based work environment
- Legal services and much more!
- FREE PARKING
Why Saint Thomas West:
For over one hundred
years, Saint Thomas West Hospital has
been devoted to physical, emotional and spiritual healing. Our
mission is to serve all persons, with special attention to those
who are poor and vulnerable, while improving the health of
individuals and communities. Our 541 acute beds serve over 21,000
patients from across the Southeast every year.
What You Will Do:
Lead assigned staff in performing medical
and diagnostic imaging activities or tasks.
What You Will Need:
- Ensure quality in imaging, patient care and work flow.
- Monitor patient documentation for timely completion and
- Oversee quality control testing, equipment maintenance and
- Serve as a resource to department staff as well as other
members of the team as needed.
- Perform staff orientation, training, and coaching.
- Provide input to staff performance evaluations.
- Position patients and select anatomic and technical parameters
- Ensure all activities comply with regulatory agency
- Ensure prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Assist in maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area and any other areas in department.
Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
required. For current incumbents as of 4/30/18, BLS required
upon expiration of Heart Saver.
- One or more of the following required required:
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular
Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date or
job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist credentialed from the American Registry
of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or
job transfer date.
- Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for
Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained prior to hire date
or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- 1 year of experience required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
of the largest health systems in the state, we offer rewarding
careers across eight hospitals, in addition to a comprehensive
network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics
and rehabilitation facilities. We employ more than 8,000 associates
and serve a 68-county area. As we continue to grow, we need
compassionate caregivers to join us on our journey and to help
influence care across our hospitals. We provide our associates with
the support needed to re-energize, engage and experience the joy of
caring for our patients. If you are looking for a rewarding career
in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Saint Thomas is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more