Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Recruiter opening
with us today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the
HCA Healthcare team.
At Work from Home, we want to ensure your needs are met. We
offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that
includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with
some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based
on years of service)
Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets,
Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft
- Home, Auto,
and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
We are seeking a Recruiter for our team to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing
team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Recruiter you will participate in a full range of
activities around the selection of candidates. You will support an
assigned line of business and will create and update job postings.
You will conduct requisition data management, deliver and negotiate
job offers to top talent.
What you will do in this role:
- Conduct intake meetings with hiring managers to identify
expectations and clarify processes
- Identify internal and external candidates for vacant
- You will maintain applicant data including interviewer
recommendations and assessment results
- You will participate in job fairs, conferences, on-campus and
other special events
- Serve as a liaison between hiring managers and staffing
agencies as applicable
- You will advise hiring managers and facilitate the selection
What you should have for this role:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Healthcare Recruiter experience would be helpful
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Significant and direct experience in recruiting will be
considered in lieu of a Bachelors degree
Human Resources Group empowers our people to
grow and give purpose to the HCA Healthcare
culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR
Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of
Excellence. HR Business Partner teams are critical to the
success of our HR delivery model. We drive performance to
achieve successful results to better care for our
patients, communities and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses
and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to
apply for our Recruiter opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly
contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.