Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a
Lead Recruiter? At HCA, you come first. HCA Healthcare has
committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible
team members over the course of three years.
At Work from Home, we want to ensure your needs are met. We
offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that
includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with
some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)
Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets,
Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft
- Home, Auto,
and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Lead Recruiter like you to be a part
of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
In this role you will oversee a team of recruiters supporting a
designated service line. You will also participate in a full range
of activities around the selection of candidates. You will
facilitate data management, job postings, sourcing and job
What you will do in this role:
- You will work to develop recruiter team competencies and
- Collect and process requisition requests to fill new or vacant
- Identify internal and external candidates for vacant
- You will develop and negotiate job offer details, including
experience rating and employment agreements
- Work with groups to establish relocation applicability
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in relevant work experience
- Healthcare recruiter experience preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be
Human Resources Group empowers our people to
grow and give purpose to the HCA Healthcare
culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR
Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of
Excellence. We drive performance to achieve successful
results to better care for our patients, communities and
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent
Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Lead Recruiter
opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Submit your resume today to join our
community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.