Field Call Specialist
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Responsible for increasing initial visits and move-ins within
portfolio of communities from primarily internet sources as well as
other referral sources or existing lead databases, as assigned.
Will work with communities on a temporary, as needed basis,
depending on community needs.
- Works closely with the Sales Leader or Executive Director at
each community to convert assigned inquiries into initial visits to
- Responds quickly to leads from various channels such as email,
website, phone and fax.
- Maintains a working knowledge of marketing software
- Maintains a working knowledge of the company's computerized
lead tracking system and keeps data entry current. Manages all
leads to ensure the quality of data entered into the lead tracking
system ensuring that all data audit compliance requirements are
met. Effectively utilizes the lead tracking system to plan
- Visits each community or receives training to enable complete
understanding of each community's services and amenities.
- Maintains and communicates current product/service information
to prospective residents and serves as the point of contact for the
prospect until the lead is transferred to a community associate.
Serves as the first point of contact for network marketing.
- Creates and maintains a professional image with referral
sources, prospects, the community associates and other staff
- Attends all training and in-service as required.
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Nashville , Field Call Specialist, Other , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!