MAPCO Express Store Manager Opportunity! Grow As You Go!
MAPCO is looking for the next generation of business leaders.
MAPCO Store Managers have the opportunity to learn the retail
industry, enhance their leadership style, and grow quickly within
Within the MAPCO organization a manager is able to take control
of their own careers and 'Grow as you Go'. The Career Path Program,
offered by MAPCO, is a self-propelled guide to career growth within
the company. Whether your desire is to become one of our next
District Managers or a support position within Corporate it's all
at your fingertips. We grow our future leaders from within and
becoming a successful store manager is where it all begins.
A MAPCO management professional will build, train, and develop a
team that will manage day to day store operations while providing a
consistently superior customer experience. Store Managers are
accountable for sales, operations, and results in their store and
have the unique opportunity to operate their store in an
If you are interested in growing your professional career with
MAPCO, we invite you to share in our success and enjoy this
distinct career opportunity.
Are you the right fit?
A successful Store Manager at MAPCO will thrive in a fast-paced,
"make things happen" environment.
In this role, you will use a passionate, high-energy, and
enthusiastic approach to business, inspiring hard work and flawless
MAPCO Store Managers are expected to focus on execution, using
systems and processes for both yourself and your team to achieve
results. This position demands the diligent monitoring and analysis
of store financials, as well as, having a prepared plan of action
to address issues and opportunities.
As a company leader committed to: driving results, operational
execution, business analysis and flawless customer service, you
will be poised for success.
- Consistently high-energy! Presents a friendly attitude to
employees and customers.
- Serve as a role model to all employees in and outside of
- Focus on the customer's needs and providing "True Personalized
- Strive to create a customer-centric atmosphere; every customer
deserves a great experience.
- Build, train, lead, and mentor a successful service oriented
team able to deliver results along with the best possible customer
- Develop and inspire employees to be passionate about their job
and diligently work toward their future.
- Share the opportunity of career growth with your
- Ability to clearly set expectations with employees and track
- Have a friendly and trustworthy attitude to motivate employees
and communicate company objectives.
- Focus on execution and creating a systems culture in your
- Create a very organized and process oriented atmosphere.
- Discipline to optimize results by efficient expense spending
and thorough planning.
- Monitor financials and sales to understand current
- Ability to forecast and analyze business trends and function
within payroll, loss prevention, and controllable expenses in order
to maximize district performance and profitability.
MAPCO is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package.
MAPCO offers a full range of comprehensive benefits including
medical, dental, life insurance, 401K, etc. Compensation will be
commensurate with the successful candidate's experience and skill
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
For quick apply email resumes to
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected