SUMMARY: This position is responsible for delivering the
best guest and brand experience, valuing their team, providing a
good example of superior service to other team members, as well as
leading and training team members.
* Ensuring delivery of a superior level of customer services to
create the best guest and team member experience. * Stock and
rotate products, including coolers and/or freezers. * Clean
store interior and exterior regularly and according to company
standards. * Accept vendor deliveries and complete necessary
paperwork. * Assist with inventory management.
* Training of team members in all areas of responsibility.
* Oversight of team members in the absence of a manager on
* Follow company cash control policies and procedures, assisting
with daily paperwork as needed. * Adhere to all laws and
regulations regarding the sale of any government-regulated products
and services. * Observe company and health department safety
guidelines. * Follow MAPCO code of conduct and code of
ethics. * Complete MAPCO training activities and meet or
exceed job performance standards. * Monitor MAPCO Connect
regularly to ensure communications impacting the store are
understood. Ensure company communications are shared with other
* Other duties, as assigned.
* Must have a people first mentality; every guest and team
member deserve a great experience. * Availability to work a
flexible schedule of days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Enjoys working in a culture of continuous improvement.
* Detail-oriented with analytical and organizational skills. *
Skillful communicator with strong interpersonal skills. * Ability
to collaborate effectively with other teams. * Ability to work
calmly in a fast-paced environment while effectively managing
multiple tasks and individuals.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* HS Diploma or GED preferred * Minimum 1 year of experience in
the retail, restaurant, grocery, convenient store or similar
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, hear, talk, and use hands.
In addition, they are frequently required to reach, bend, twist,
squat, stoop, and lift (up to 30 lbs).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected