Tape Layer- 3rd shift
What makes a Great Tape Layer?
As a Fiserv Associate, will train on how to operate a
commercial size machine equipment to lay magnetic tape for Card
Production. You will carry out tasks making adjustments to machines
to ensure work accuracy while responding to equipment error
messages. You will be staging print production for pickup. Fiserv
strives to be the workplace that you can have fun in as well. We
are excited to have Spirit day every Thursday so you can wear your
team's apparel instead of the standard Fiserv uniform. We also have
Fiserv T-shirt Fridays and a shorts week in the summer.
Work Schedule: 10:00 pm to 6:30 am, Monday-Friday with
Overtime as needed.
$1,000 Sign -On Bonus * details provided in interview
- Operate multiple machines to apply magnetic tape to
overlay film. Operator must be focused to detail and to monitor
quality throughout the process
- Obtains production order and determines specs for impending
- Performs visual inspection during roll removal and pack
- Removes finished roll of laminated material from rewind using
hoist/or walk-around lift, and transports roll to floor
- Accurately records weights, footage count, time, etc. on roll
ticket. Transfers roll to designated storage area.
- Assists Operator with job changes as prescribed
- Maintains work areas and related equipment in neat and orderly
manner (sweeps, dusts, mops, scrapes using appropriate tools.
- Performs other related work as required.
- Keeps department clean and orderly by sweeping and removing
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, but not required.
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume production environment
and understanding of production concepts.
- Prioritizing work assignments based on deadlines
- Strong mechanical aptitude and time management
- Experience operating a computer workstation
- Deep knowledge of production operation
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits effective
1st day of employment
- 401(k) with a 2% match
- Generous time off policies: Up to 18 days of paid
time off during first year, plus 8 paid holidays
- Industry leading parental leave policy including 12 weeks
paid time off for primary caregivers
- Up to $5,250 in tuition assistance after 6
- Career advancement opportunities across all our
- Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
- Living Proof, our Recognition Program
Who we are:
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers mission-critical
communications to financial institutions, health and
property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel
and entertainment companies and advertising agencies
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv
takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive
benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a
variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and
well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness
education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed
to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people
aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information
every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial
institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another,
millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments
enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step
with the way people live and work today. The company’s
approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than
100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move
money when and where they need it, at the point of
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way
that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find
Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is
the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin,
veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to
perform the essential functions of the job with or without
reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected