Production Coordinator- Weekend Shift, Friday – Monday
(Weekends/Holidays/OT often required).
What does a great Production Coordinator do?
As a Fiserv Production Coordinator you will oversees shift
operations through scheduling and completing production of projects
assigned. In this role you will perform quality checks, confirm
quantity produced, and ensure the batch is correct per the job
ticket. A great Coordinator is reliable and able to work with
attention to detail and safety standards. The overall goal of this
role is to ensure that production procedures are carried out
smoothly to maximize efficiency.
$1000 Sign On Bonus
* detail provided in the recruiter interview
Weekend Shift, Friday – Monday (Weekends/Holidays/OT often
Saturday - 6pm-6am
As a Production Coordinator, you can look
- Reading and understanding job orders and interprets job
- Checking production rates for proper productivity.
- Working in team management environment.
- Keeps alert to problems that cause delays and errors, and
initiates corrective action in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and evaluates the work flow throughout the mail
plant and communicates with Account Management the status of their
- Verifying that materials needed for scheduled production
projects are available.
- Assisting in the design of new production techniques.
- Initiating and develops new methods of operating, improves and
revises operations to coincide with requirements.
- Heling to cover supervisory absences on off shifts and during
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred qualifications for
- High School required or some college experience, preferred
- Ability to develop and follow quality systems and
- Experience managing machine inserters
- Excellent knowledge of all MS Office products, written
- Positive, “can-do” attitude and willingness to work hard in a
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits effective
1st day of employment
- 401(k) with a 2% match
- Generous time off policies: Up to 18 days of paid
time off during first year, plus 8 paid holidays
- Industry leading parental leave policy including 12 weeks
paid time off for primary caregivers
- Up to $5,250 in tuition assistance after 6
- Career advancement opportunities across all our
- Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
- Living Proof, our Recognition Program
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv
takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive
benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a
variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and
well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness
education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed
to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people
aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information
every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial
institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another,
millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments
enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step
with the way people live and work today. The company’s
approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than
100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move
money when and where they need it, at the point of
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way
that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find
Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is
the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin,
veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to
perform the essential functions of the job with or without
reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected