Warehouse Associate - 2nd shift - $1,000 SIGN -ON
What does a great Warehouse Associate
As a Warehouse Generalist Associate , you'll work a designated
shift along with Overtime as needed. Receiving on the job paid
training and work in a climate controlled environment. Perform
numerous broad and challenging warehousing tasks to timely deliver
material to the Production team. Adjust computerized and manual
records of inventory as required, to insure accuracy of inventory
data. Restock inventory to active pick locations as needed. Fiserv
strives to be the workplace that you can have fun in as well. We
are excited to have Spirit day every Thursday so you can wear your
team's apparel instead of the standard Fiserv uniform. We also have
Fiserv T-shirt Fridays and a shorts week in the summer.
Work Schedule - 2nd shift : 2:00pm - 10:30 pm
Occasional mandatory OT on weekends.
Warehouse Associate - 1st shift - $1,000 SIGN -ON
Bonus! (More details provided)
Hourly wage : $16.00/per hour
You can expect the following:
- Perform numerous broad and challenging inventory tasks to
timely provide for the material needs for production and
- Generally does not need supervisory and technical assistance
except for more challenging work assignments.
- Capable of multi-tasking-may be assigned more than one project
to work simultaneously-must be willing to cross train..
- Utilizes good skills and intermediate level knowledge of
inventory and warehousing technology and methodology to perform
- . Process multiple transactions to send and receive information
requiring efficient PC user skills.
- Improvise intermittently to solve work problems and
- . May regularly be assigned to train, assist, and help other
people with work.
- Work from verbal or written instructions, bills of material,
requisitions, shipping-receiving documents, etc.; uses basic
- . Perform minor maintenance and work with other to provide
assistance with major maintenance projects when assigned.
- . May utilize and/or operate material moving equipment,
forklifts, carts, etc. and use most warehousing tooling and
- . When assigned, perform duties and tasks outside departments
and job to the best of individual skill and ability.
- . Work overtime, weekends and holidays as work schedule
requires. Associate may be asked to change shifts for short periods
of time to cover work flow.
- . Comply with general work rules-responsible for quality of own
work, housekeeping of own work area, and to work safely.
- . Good communication skills (verbal and written) to communicate
with the receiving warehouse team, along with external and internal
- Being mobile and in a standing/walking position with
ability to lift up to 25-50 pounds regularly.
- Using your hands to handle objects and to perform
keyboarding as well as to reach and grab objects.
- Be able, as it is necessary, to climb, stretch,
crouch or kneel.
- Successful performance requires good vision including
- Working with associates in team effort to further company
goals concerning productivity, safety, quality and Continuous
- Receiving an attendance bonus on a quarterly and annual
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, but not
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume production
environment and understanding of production concepts.
- Prioritizing work assignments based on
- Strong mechanical aptitude and time
- Experience operating a computer workstation
- Deep knowledge of production operation
- Ability to work full time and overtime during peak
Preferred qualifications for
Generally up to 15 hours of vocational or related education is
preferred, and typically, 3+ years including 2 years as a Warehouse
Specialist and 1 additional year performing similar warehousing
duties or equivalent combination of education and experience. Time
classified in the specific job classifications does not
automatically qualify an individual. In addition to the time
guidelines, an individual must meet all other job requirements and
a company approved job opening must exist. The incumbent
needs experience in a fast pace, high volume production environment
and understanding of production concepts.
Requires efficient PC user – keyboarding, data entry, and
information lookup is essential. Must be able to utilize the
appropriate modules of the computerized business system and to
update all required work data information. Requires the
ability to stay under control while working with continually
changing multi tasks in a deadline work environment. Must
have good warehousing and inventory skills to perform efficiently
and provide quality services and timely delivery to production and
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv
takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive
benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a
variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and
well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness
education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed
to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people
aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information
every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial
institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another,
millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments
enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step
with the way people live and work today. The company’s
approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than
100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move
money when and where they need it, at the point of
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way
that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find
Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is
the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin,
veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to
perform the essential functions of