Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we're constantly looking for talented
individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service
our company requires. As the Senior Project Manager, Operations,
you will travel throughout the U.S. leading key strategic projects
across the business, working cross-functionally to implement
solutions, drive performance and monitor the effectiveness of
strategic initiatives. If you're ready to grow your career, we have
an opportunity for you at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Utilize your understanding of all aspects of building new sites
to effectively and efficiently implement an automated distribution
- Conceptualize a future state in relatable terms to site
operations teams and executive leaders
- Serve as a culture change agent for the use of standard work at
all levels of the organization
- Manage multiple projects to ensure the overall progress of XOS
deployment program in terms of stated goals, targets and KPIs are
- Frequently interact with and build and maintain a strong,
trusting relationship with client
- Report site deployment and project execution progress using
standard reporting templates
- Work and train operations staff within our warehouse management
system and tools
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military
- 2 years of experience in transportation and logistics
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and
It'd be great if you also have:
- Availability to travel up to 75%
- Lean Expert and/or Six Sigma Blackbelt certified, Lean
- PMP certification
- Experience with MS Project
- WMS and warehouse automation implementation experience
- Strong change management skills
- Excellent customer service/client relation skills
- In-depth understanding of third-party logistics systems
including warehouse management and order management systems
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Nashville
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Project
Manager, Lean Six Sigma, Operations, Technology, Management
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
XPO Pride, Veteran Opportunities, University - Entry-level,
Supply Chain, Operations