SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We have an exciting opportunity for you to
join Skyline Madison Campus as a Psychiatric Registered Nurse. Our
facility is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare
services, HCA healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At the Skyline Madison Campus, we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Psychiatric Registered Nurse for our facility
to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high
quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to
support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like
you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you
to apply now!
- You will oversee and direct the care of psychiatric patients
within the assigned department.
- You will be the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all
disciplines for well-coordinated care for your patients.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assisting personnel,
maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned
- You will utilize Nursing Process for individual care to meet
needs of patients.
TriStar Skyline Madison Campus is a mental health facility with
121 beds providing behavioral health services to the greater
Nashville area. Our psychiatrists, therapists, nurses and other
specialists are dedicated to improving the lives of our patients.
We are committed to helping adolescents, adults and seniors recover
from different mental health disorders and substance abuse.
Treatment programs are designed for personalized care and offer a
variety of options including inpatient, partial hospitalization and
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications for our Care Coordinator opening. Highly
qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current registered nurse license in Tennessee or appropriate
- Behavioral health experience preferred but not required
- RN License required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support Health Care
- Psychiatric or Behavioral Health Services experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.