Sales Education Facilitator
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Overview: Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD Responsibilities: The Sales Education
Facilitator (SEF) is the facilitator for the Brookdale School of
Sales teaching sales associates the foundational selling skills
they need to be successful in their role. Responsible for
supporting the orientation of new sales associates throughout the
organization. Trains new hires on Brookdale's sales methodology and
relevant processes/procedures and aims to instill a strong level of
energy, enthusiasm, engagement and commitment to sales success in
those attending the instructor-led training session.
- Leads the delivery of engaging instructor-led training sessions
that align with the company's sales strategy. Serves as a subject
matter expert on the application of selling skills in a community
environment. Provides coaching and modeling of sales behaviors to
all participants as part of the session. Utilizes established sales
processes, systems, and forms to prepare participants for
- Conveys the influence sales activities have on community
success to empower participants to follow the Brookdale sales
standards and partner with their non-sales community team
- Maximizes sales results by teaching new hires how to
effectively generate and qualify leads, develop sales meeting
plans, conduct customer-focused community visits, solicit referrals
from external sources, and conduct follow-up and lead nurturing
- Partners with the team of Sales Learning Specialists and Senior
Sales Learning Specialists to continue the concepts learned in the
live training into the individual Brookdale communities. Works with
field sales leadership to develop coaching plans that support
positive growth with new hires once they return to the field from
the instructor-led training.
- Prepares for course delivery by mastering training content,
including reviewing instructor notes and course materials. Able to
model exceptional sales behaviors in sales system usage, including
CRM, Competitive Intelligence and BI. Understands the design of the
training materials, goals of the business, and learning needs of
the participants in order to deliver training effectively.
- Makes recommendations in the ongoing refinement and evaluation
of course materials, including such items as presentation slides,
instructor guides, student guides/workbooks, video support,
intranet articles and field-based mentoring agendas, as
appropriate, to the design team.
- Utilizes knowledge of adult learning and motivation to guide
new training, coaching and mentoring activities; uses a variety of
mediums, including in-person meetings, webinars, and self-study
programs to meet the learning needs of sales associates.
- Coordinates the logistical needs of sales training events with
the Event Coordinator, including set-up, roster management,
facilitation and post-training accountability measures.
Additionally, coordinates hotel, travel, meals, registration,
communications, etc. for participants.
- Tracks attendance, participant sales metrics pre and post BSS,
and all other applicable data.
- Measures the effectiveness of training programs through surveys
and feedback from class participants and their managers; makes
necessary adjustments to ensure the achievement of established
- Provides additional support to Sales Learning Specialists as
needed and as directed by the Director, Learning Programs.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should
perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Qualifications: Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications,
Human Resources, Education, or related field. 5 years successful
experience in a community sales role. Excellent interpersonal and
communications skills, including writing and editing. Proven
experience in training. Knowledge of adult learning, training,
professional development, mentoring and coaching strongly
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special
CPLP or ATD Master Trainer certification is preferred. Some travel
required, up to 50%.
Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on
precedents and established guidelines. Solves problems using
standard procedures and precedents. Knows when to refer issues to
supervisor and when to handle them personally.
Knowledge and Skills
Has a working knowledge of a skill or discipline that requires
basic analytic ability. Has an overall understanding of the work
environment and process. Has a working knowledge of the
organization. Strong public speaking, presentation, teaching and
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Occasional weekend, evening or night work if needed to ensure
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Possible exposure to communicable diseases and infections
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Talk or hear
- Exposure to latex
- Ability to lift: Up to 25 pounds
- Possible exposure to blood-borne pathogens
- Possible exposure to various drugs, chemical, infectious, or
- Subject to injury from falls, burns, odors, or cuts from
- Requires Travel: Frequently
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Nashville , Sales Education Facilitator, Other , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!