A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced
Loaders in Mt. Juliet for a long-term temporary to hire
opportunity. Loader positions require candidates to hand load
orders and transport products within a warehouse environment. If
you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!!!
Responsibilities for Loader roles include but are not limited
• Load orders by operating barcode scanners during order put-away
• Must have experience loading orders for shipment
• Packaging kits to order specifications
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required
• Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas
within the warehouse
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• High School Diploma / GED
• At Least 1 year Experience
• REQUIRES AN EXTENSIVE 10 YEAR BACKGROUND CHECK, DRUG SCREEN,
EDUCATION VERIFICATION, AS WELL AS VERIFICATION OF YOUR EMPLOYERS
FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS!!!!
There are positions on 2nd, and weekend shifts!!!!
Pay for these positions is $10.25/hr plus overtime as needed..
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a
contractor after one week of employment include:
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to
participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you
to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available
for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you
and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any
other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco
Equal Opportunity Employer