Infosys is seeking a Mortgage Domain SME/Trainer with extensive
experience across Mortgage processes - sales, marketing,
processing, underwriting, closing, funding, servicing, investors,
compliance and regulations. The chosen candidate will plan, deliver
and deploy mortgage banking domain training. Collaborate with
management to identify and define training needs, work to develop
content and coordinate the training program, content, and
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
• At least 11 years of experience in Information Technology.
• Candidate must be willing to relocate to either Nashville, TN
or travel as required. This position may also require relocation or
travel to other project locations.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply.
• Experience working in Mortgage banking domain
• Experience in developing and delivering training
• At least 11 years of domain experience in Mortgage banking
• At least 11 years of experience in Developing training
programs, Deliver & deployment of training programs
• At least 10 years of experience in Coaching and training team
members on mortgage skills including designing training
• At least 10 years of experience in Developing process to
achieve training program objectives. Schedule and execute all
training activities, including seminars, workshops, individual
sessions and lectures across locations. Facilitate the learning
process via workshops, webinars, conference calls, one-on-one
• At least 10 years of experience in Creating internal processes
and process reviews to monitor training program to ensure that all
employees are receiving training to support job performance and
meet job responsibilities. Develop and maintain pre- and
post-training testing functions to evaluate the effectiveness of
training programs and initiatives.
• At least 5 years of experience in working with business and IT
teams to develop talent for business as well as IT roles like
Business Analyst and Project Managers.
• Strong communication and Analytical skills
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services
and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems
and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients
through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise
with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of
change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to
deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement
through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and
ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please
visit us at www.Infosys.com