Sr Systems Engineer
Posted on: March 28, 2020
US-TN-NashvilleJob ID: 2020-10289Category: Information
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile
they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love.
Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub,
we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become
more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think
so we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic,
passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns
into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The Sr. Systems Engineer works with the engineers to plan, execute,
and maintain systems solutions to ensure the stability and
integrity of our corporate infrastructure services. This role will
join our enterprise infrastructure team to provide reliable, highly
available systems for our rapidly growing business needs.
- Works as part of the infrastructure team with other network and
system engineers, technicians, and administrators
- Architecture, design, and testing of our server and network
environments for our operation sites and technology platform
- Operational support for office technology platform
- Mentoring junior staff
- Technology stack includes VMWare, Cisco, Meraki, VMWare, VEEAM,
Windows Server, CentOS, Active Directory, Office 365
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and
availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key
processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying
completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Utilize and configure infrastructure monitoring and reporting
- Maintaining multi-site network operations and software
applications, IOS operating systems and regular maintenance with
both private and public facilities
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver
services in accordance with established objectives
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service
providers, site personnel and outside vendors etc. to provide
technical assistance and support of network related functions and
- Troubleshooting malfunctions of infrastructure systems,
telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and
It will really make us smile if you have...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a corporate
- 5 or more years of hands on experience as a Systems Engineer or
- The ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong self-starter, assertiveness and interpersonal
- Demonstrated customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment but remain
Benefits of Joining the Club
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a
smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for
straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent
trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive
change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed
professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers
together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology,
SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater
access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford
orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub?
- What are our customers saying?
- What is a SmileShop?
- What is our culture like?
- How do we celebrate your team members? PI119335450
Keywords: SmileDirectClub, Nashville , Sr Systems Engineer, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!