Business Development Manager (Litigation)
Posted on: March 20, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alex HagenAre you a fit? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $100,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit about us:An
Established and Growing Law Practice is in search of a Business
Development Manager to join their THRIVING team!Why join us?
- BonusJob DetailsSUMMARY: Business development responsibilities
- Collaborating with Managing Director and practice group leaders
on the development of strategic plans
- Tracking and reporting on ROI
- Developing RFP responses
- Tracking practice group trends
- Tracking client and industry news
- Assisting MD by taking the lead BD strategy role with specific
sub-practice areas and attorneysMarketing and communications
- Ensuring marketing collateral is representative of the practice
and tailoring bios and practice descriptions as needed for specific
new business opportunities
- Providing event strategy and leading event execution
- Working with PR firms on pitch development
- Working with BD Coordinator to execute marketing tactics in
support of practice group strategyPractice Group management
- Assisting MD and Practice Head with practice group
- Executing monthly report tracking and analysis
- Engaging in the lateral partner and associate interview
- Assisting Professional Development with practice-specific
- Strong project management skills and a proven ability to assist
with and execute strategic plans. Excellent organizational skills
and demonstrated ability to perform a variety of complex and
diverse tasks involving independent judgment, critical thinking
skills, leadership of projects and implementation of
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage and nurture
direct and indirect reports.
- A solid understanding of marketing and business development
principles and concepts in a law firm environment.
- Client-focused (internal and external clients) and possess the
ability to handle sensitive issues in a personable, tactful, and
organized manner to ensure collaboration and coordination among
practice areas, offices and administrative departments.
- Maturity and seasoning that engenders respect and trust from
others. Good judgment, professionalism, strong interpersonal skills
and a collaborative style.
- Ability to work in a professional and collegial manner with
attorneys, paralegals and staff.
- Autonomous, able to tolerate ambiguity, self-motivated.
Flexibility to work in a non-structured, varying role.
- Strong written and oral communications skills, and must be able
to convey ideas in a manner that is convincing to others.
- Strong work ethic and flexibility to meet the demands of the
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B. S.) from four-year college or
university and 5 plus years of related experience and/or
trainingInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Nashville , Business Development Manager (Litigation), Legal , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...