Senior .NET Developer
Company: Sarah Cannon Network
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
HCA Healthcare ITG
Please click the link above to Watch our Identity Video to get a
closer look at who we are and what we do!
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients--- lives and you have the opportunity to make a
difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to
be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety
of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to
enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and
dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet
all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP),
401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and
participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment
--This position is a senior .NET developer position who will report
directly to the Manager of Software Engineering at HealthTrust.
A successful candidate will demonstrate an understanding of
software patterns, software modeling, secure programming
principles, test-driven development or another unit testing
methodology, and code standards compliance. In addition, this
candidate will have a history of increasing responsibility in a
small multi-role team. This position requires a candidate who can
analyze business requirements, perform design tasks, construct,
test, and implement solutions with minimal supervision.
This candidate will have a track record of participation in
successful projects in a fast-paced, mixed team (consultant and
employee) environment. In addition, the applicant must be willing
to mentor other developers to prepare them for assuming the
responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer.
The Senior Software Engineer will be required to learn about
existing legacy systems and provide on-going technical support for
both existing and new applications. The applicant will provide
second-level support for existing applications within a group.
The Senior Software Engineer must be a highly motivated
self-starter, an enthusiastic learner, and must be committed to
delivering high quality solutions within scheduled timelines.
- Closely collaborates with team members to successfully execute
development initiatives using Agile practices and principles--
- Leads efforts to design, development, deploy, and support
- Integrates new/existing software with existing systems
- Collaborates with business analysts, project lead, management
and customers on requirements
- Participates in large-scale development projects involving
multiple areas outside of core team
- Designs fit-for-purpose products to ensure products align to
the customer's strategic plans and technology road maps
- Demonstrates and coaches value based decision making and Agile
principles across teams
- Coaches team on existing system structure, constraints and
deficiencies with product--
- Shares knowledge and experience to contribute to growth of
overall team capabilities
- Focuses on customer satisfaction
- Rapidly prototypes and delivers just-in-time solutions
- Gather requirements, designs, constructs and delivers solutions
with minimal team interaction
- Works in an environment with rapidly changing business
requirements and priorities
- Act as a leader to the teams continuous integration and
continuous delivery automation pipelineRELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- 5+ yearsEDUCATION--
- Bachelor---s Degree PreferredOTHER/SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstration of and belief in the Agile mindset.--
CSS, HTML, RESTful Services (i.e. ASP.NET Web API)
- 3+ years of engineering, delivering and supporting production
software products required.
- 2+ years working with object-oriented design, SQL, and web
- Delivery of past software systems with documented value
- Strong focus on delivering customer value required.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving
- Ability to engineer and build software through multiple
languages and tools required.
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to
work with staff and business required.
- Experience with Scrum and Domain Driven Design preferred.
- Experience building micro services
- Willingness to learn our business domain required.
Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS--
- Prolonged sitting at a desk (6-7 hrs./day)
- Some after-hours work may be requiredHealthTrust is a Spend
Management Company responsible for supporting over 1,600 For-Profit
and Not-For-Profit acute care facilities (44 Integrated Delivery
Network (IDN) and Healthcare Delivery Organizations (HDO)) in the
United States and United Kingdom. HealthTrust also supports as
31,500 ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices and
alternate care sites. HealthTrust further supports 1,500
non-Healthcare companies. HealthTrust subsidiaries include
AdvantageTrust, CoreTrust, HealthTrust Europe, HealthTrust China,
CoreTrust Europe, Catalog360, Clinical Data Solutions, and
InVivolink. HealthTrust Technology Innovation (TI) is a Division of
HCA Information Technology & Services (IT&S) that is
responsible for designing, developing, and deploying innovative
products to HealthTrust customers and internal business units. We
are looking for smart, dynamic, motivated team members who have a
passion for quickly delivering value to customers
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Notice Our Company---s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, contact
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: Sarah Cannon Network, Nashville , Senior .NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!