Windows System Administrator
Company: Broadcast Music, Inc.
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Responsible for the implementation and support for the Microsoft
Windows environment. Serves as a technical resource in Windows
administration and monitoringLOCATION
Nashville, TN office. This position is primarily remote, however,
there will be times when team members will be required to be in the
BMI office, based on the requirements of their role.FUNCTIONS OF
Essential Functions: which may be representative but not all
inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- Administers, installs, configures, and maintains operating
systems and related software to ensure stable performance of the
computing environment. Evaluates system specifications,
input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software
- Recognizes and troubleshoots operating problems with server
hardware and application software.
- Diagnosis hardware and software problems and recommends
solutions and performs necessary system repairs
- Researches, analyzes and recommends backup/security strategies
- Performs installations of hardware, software, and operating
systems upgrades, changes and configurations.
- Regular attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivates a culture of
diversity and inclusion.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS--
Education: Bachelor's Degree or related work experience
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in a Windows Systems
Administrator roleSkills and Abilities
Which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly
associated with this position.--
- One year of system administration with Windows Server 2003,
2008, and 2012 operating systems.
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, and
- Experience in maintaining server and storage environments
including security patches, firmware upgrades, hot fixes, service
packs, intermediate versions / full version upgrades
- Experience with automated monitoring systems and technologies,
with practical knowledge of MS SCOM/SCCM
- Previous work with Microsoft Clustering technology - Windows
2003, 2008, and 2012 platforms.
- Experience in server and desktop virtualization platforms such
as VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix XenApp Server and XenDesktop
- Previous work with Microsoft Exchange.
- Experience scripting experience with Powershell is
- Strong communication skills, analytical ability, judgment and
the ability to work effectively with other systems technical staff,
internal business customers, and external consultants and
- GSEC or GCWN a plus
The specific base salary offered to a successful applicant will be
based on individual qualifications, skills, experience, and
education. The pay range is subject to change at any time based on
various internal and external factors. The position may also be
eligible for one or more performance-based bonuses. In addition to
cash compensation, BMI offers a competitive portfolio of benefits
to its employees, as described below.
What We Give to You:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation and paid sick/personal time
- 12 paid calendar holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Summer hours that offer more time for fun in the sun
- Company paid life insurance
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance for qualified team members
- Commuter benefits (New York)
- Amazing and engaging culture
- Employee Resource Groups
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All
applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without
regard of race, color, sex, religion, nationality, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran's or
marital status, disability, or any other cultural factor.
Keywords: Broadcast Music, Inc., Nashville , Windows System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!