Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Job title: System Administrator
Location: Brentwood, TN
Duration: 3 months (possibility of extension)
Shift/Schedule: Day shift. 8 am-5 pm, 1 hour lunch break 40
- Minimum Degree Required: Associate degree.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology preferred.
- 1-3 years of related experience - Required.
- 3-5 years of experience preferred.
- Professional Certification - Preferred
- As part of a larger technical team, provides support for
Microsoft Windows based infrastructure including support of Active
Directory, group policy, DHCP/DNS, back office and productivity
applications while maintaining hospital desktop and server
- Participates in monitoring infrastructure systems for data
backups and disaster recovery, inventory, and systems
- Works closely with team members to identify and implement
resolutions to customer support incidents.
- Provides support for new hospital implementations, expansions,
migrations, vendor infrastructure implementations and other
infrastructure related projects ensuring optimal system
- Maintains documentation of current systems, processes,
- Researches, reviews and recommends process improvements.
Maintains security levels currently in place to protect Client
Essential Job Duties:
- Performs moderate level break-fix resolution.
- Performs moderate level software installs, system
configurations and troubleshooting on Windows based servers, PCs,
laptops, and peripherals.
- Participates in infrastructure related projects.
- Acts as part of a team to manage enterprise networks and active
- Assists with computer/server configurations and setup.
- Maintains systems security.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Moderate experience troubleshooting Windows operating system
- Moderate knowledge of enterprise networks
- Moderate knowledge of Active Directory
- Moderate experience troubleshooting hardware platforms
(desktop, server, laptop, tablet, printers)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Thorough experience troubleshooting Windows operating
- Thorough knowledge of enterprise networks
- Thorough knowledge of Active Directory
- Thorough experience troubleshooting hardware
- Project management experience
- Experience with scripting
- IT bachelor's degree, certification
- Critical thinking skills
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Nashville , System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...