Software Engineer (Tools & Infrastructure)
Company: Change Healthcare
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Software Engineer (Tools & Infrastructure) Overview of Position
Change Healthcare (CHC) is looking for a Software Engineer in the
payments organization to lead CI/CD based test framework
development for React and Node based NextGen Payments. Change
Healthcare engineering team is architecting a cloud-based payments
platform in emerging technologies. As a Software Engineer , you
will be part of our Payments Platform team working with cross
functional team of engineers and product managers with a strong
bias towards collaboration. We re building a team of motivated
Software Engineer s who are excited about the opportunities to work
- Cloud native apps AWS public cloud
- Containerization technologies using Docker
- Build Unit Test via Mocha and test case automation using
- GitLab , Jenkins and Octopus as CI/CD toolkit
- Production systems monitoring using tools such as AppDynamics
You will leverage your prior experience in designing, building, and
maintaining test automation frameworks with reliability as core
principle to reduce testing errors, improve test efficiency,
maximize test coverage, minimize manual intervention and maximizing
reusability of code. You will anticipate technical challenges and
devise innovative solutions for test automation to improve the
quality, reliability and performance of our product hosted on AWS
cloud. What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- D esign, develop test ing framework for automated testing of
Cloud native apps integrated into CI/CD pipeline.
- Identifying and objectively selecting automation test
- Presenting multiple design, presenting to stakeholders, and
finalizing a solution.
- Creating automation test plan and documenting the automation
- Automating design of a test framework and ability to pick right
tool for the job.
- Iterate tests - enhancing, running, and debugging the test
- Monitoring code coverage, defects and managing regression test
- Provide on-going maintenance, support, and enhancement to
- Drive best practices and guidelines of CI/CD process adhering
to standards .
- Strive to improve and automate the deployment process .
- Ability to turn repeatable actions into automation and document
the findings. What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Deep understanding ( 5 + years) of Jenkins, Git, Gradle, Maven,
Artifactory, Ant, JUnit or TestNG framework, Selenium or other
automated testing tools .
- Automation experience ( 3 + years) using Python or Groovy
language and tools such as Ansible , Chef, Puppet and shell
- Experience in Scrum / Agile development methodologies .
- Experience with test-driven development, building test plans,
unit tests, and automated testing frameworks .
- Experience and good understanding of security exposure in
- 3 + years experience with CI/CD approach to deliver a
- 3 + years experience with Infrastructure as Code (IAC) and
- Willingness to learn and pivot quickly on technologies and
design approaches .
- Willingness to delivery quickly and iterating fast. What other
skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience with AWS tools such as CodePipeline, CodeCommit,
CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, including Jenkins, Octopus.
- Understanding of Linux internals, Python scripting,
- Ability to influence design discussions . What are the working
conditions and physical requirements of this job? General office
demands. Be able to participate in virtual meetings that will
require a flexible schedule to at times participate in different
time zones for team. Meetings will be in Pacific Time Zone but
occasionally put time aside for communication to employees in APAC.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated,
increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements We remain committed to doing our
part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team
members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to
disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment
and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition,
some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job
function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination
regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements
and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to
employment to ensure compliance. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Statement Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about
employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO
is the Law at and the supplemental information at .If you need a
reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for
employment, please contact us by sending an email to with
"Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject.
Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be
accepted.Click here to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination
policy. California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to
Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity,
you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare
s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the
Collection of Personal Information . Change Healthcare maintains a
drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where
applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Nashville , Software Engineer (Tools & Infrastructure), IT / Software / Systems , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!