REMOTE - Back-End Java Software Engineer with AWS or GCP
Posted on: August 7, 2022
If you are a Java Software Engineer with GCP or AWS experience,
please read on!
Our applications are used by thousands of businesses across the
country. These applications are on the cutting edge of how
Businesses interact with their customers. We will continue to push
the envelope in the Business to Consumer communication space and
need qualified Engineers to achieve this goal!
What You Will Be Doing
- Coding, designing, and debugging.
- Improving operations by conducting systems analysis.
- Prepare and install new solutions to remedy problem areas.
- Collaborate with engineering team across all phases of the
product development cycle.
What You Need for this Position
Salary: $140k - $160k
MUST HAVE: At least 3 years of experience in
- Working in a micro-service like architecture
- Building production APIs in Java Spring Boot
- Running production systems in AWS or GCP
Nice To Have
- Several years of experience working on a SaaS product
What's In It for You
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Your birthday is a paid day off
- Onsite gym
- Breakroom full of snacks and drinks
So, if you are a REMOTE - Back-End Software Engineer with
experience, please apply today! Or, if you prefer to apply
directly, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Tim
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : TC8-1697857 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Tim Ceballos - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Nashville , REMOTE - Back-End Java Software Engineer with AWS or GCP, IT / Software / Systems , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!