Lead Software Engineer - Java/AWS
Company: Change Healthcare Resources, LLC
Posted on: August 8, 2022
TitleLead Software Engineer - Java/AWSResponsible for
modernizing public facing web and mobile applications used by
individuals to improve their healthcare journey. Day-to-day
- Lead improvement of applications development and deployment
- Mentor junior team members and participate in code
- Create and communicate technical design and recommendations for
- Provide hands-on coding of Java and React based applications
between 40-60% depending on size of project.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of applications and cloud
infrastructure within application portfolio.
- Maintain existing groovy/grails code base while refactoring to
new micro-service architecture.What are the requirements?
- Minimum of 8 years with Java technologies, 3 years building
applications in AWS, and 1 years building single-page applications
using React or another framework.
- Experience designing RESTful API S.
- Knowledge of general database design and ORM tools.
- Experience with software engineering best practices including
establishing coding standards, design patterns, continuous
delivery, code reviews, TDD, and secure coding principles. What
other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Collaborative with excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in Scrum / Agile development methodologies
- Strong cloud experience, with preference for Amazon Web
- Experience designing and building event-driven architectures,
- Experience building and interacting with APIs and services
using REST, SOAP, etc.
- AWS Monitoring and Alerting expertise
- Fundamental networking skillset
- DockerHow much should I expect to travel?Less than 10% travel
is expected. Join our team today where we are creating a better
coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient
healthcare system! COVID Vaccination Requirements We remain
committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and
well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we
require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior
to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for
certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19
vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres
to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19
vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information
from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement Change Healthcare is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To
read more about employment discrimination protections under federal
law, read EEO is the Law at and the supplemental information at .If
you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application
for employment, please contact us by sending an email to with
"Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject.
Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be
accepted.Click here to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination
policy. California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to
Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity,
you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare
s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the
Collection of Personal Information . Change Healthcare maintains a
drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where
applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Change Healthcare Resources, LLC, Nashville , Lead Software Engineer - Java/AWS, IT / Software / Systems , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!