Remote Developer Support Engineer - Python, C++, Linux, AI/ML
Posted on: June 25, 2022
If you are a Developer Support Engineer with strong Python, C++
and Linux experience, please read on!Top Reasons to Work with
- Recognized industry leader!
- Competitive base salary and benefits!
- Opportunity for professional growth!What You Will Be DoingAs a
Developer Support Engineer, you will aid and assist enterprise
customers with integrating our products into their environments and
assist with ongoing support. Our Developer Support Engineers work
with customers every day so we're needing someone who enjoys
working with multiple accounts on various issues that may arise.
The ideal candidate enjoys putting customers first and has the
ability to see the big picture when it comes to software
integration and issue resolution.What You Need for this Position
- Strong Python and C++ development skills
- Excellent hands-on Linux systems administration experience with
any of the following: RedHat/CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Kali
- Able to dive into code, handle customer escalations, and drive
to resolution in a timely manner.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a
focus on documentation.Bonus Points For
- Go Programming
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)What's In It for YouFor Your
Hard Work And Dedication, You Will Be Rewarded With a Competitive
Base Salary, RSUs And Benefits Including But Not Limited To
- Base Salary: $150,000 to $185,000 plus bonus
- Medical (HDHP + HSA, PPO, HMO, EPO, ACO options)
- Life AD&D
- 401(k) + Match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term DisabilityBenefits
- BonusSo, if you are a Developer Support Engineer with strong
Python, C++ and Linux experience, please apply today!Email Your
Resume In Word ToLooking forward to receiving your resume through
our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is
the best way to apply, but you may also:Pat.Befort@CyberCoders.com
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PB2-1689813L485 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***Pat Befort -
Recruiting Manager - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to
work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to
Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Nashville , Remote Developer Support Engineer - Python, C++, Linux, AI/ML, IT / Software / Systems , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!