Senior Java Engineer (REMOTE)
Company: Av Professionals
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Must live in the U.S. and work Eastern time.
- W2 Only. Sorry, no C2C.
- Must be a U.S. citizen, Green Card or otherwise eligible to
work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Are you interested in being a key contributor to impactful
technical solutions? We have several FULLY REMOTE immediate long
term Senior Java roles, where you will have the opportunity to do
NEW development with MODERN technologies. We are seeking bright
problem solvers, who are interested in helping drive technical
solutions in a highly visible large enterprise environment. This is
a great opportunity to advance your technical stack and future
For this role, its important that you can hit the ground running
with the following:
- 4+ Years Enterprise Level Backend Java
- Java frameworks, such as Spring, SpringBoot, Quarkus
- Building Rest APIs
- SQL, NoSQL/Unstructured Data
- CI/CD experience such as Jenkins, Concourse, Team City
- Containerization Methods such as Docker
- Experience working with a collaborative team in an Agile
- Interested in being engaged as a key contributor
- Collaborative Team Player
- Self motivated
Other technologies helpful, but not required for some roles:
- Cloud Based Technologies, such as GCP, AWS, Azure, PCF
- Python, Machine Learning, Big Data
- Cassandra, cockroach, Mongo., CouchDB
- Spark, Elastic Search, Solr
- Container orchestration tools, such as Kubernetes, Apache
- Kafka, JMS, Rabbit MQ
- Cloud managed services like airflow/google composer
Third Eye Software is an equal opportunity employer who offers
competitive rates, collaboration and training with other technology
professionals, profit sharing and Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance.
Beginning in 2022, we will also offer a 401K program.by Jobble
Keywords: Av Professionals, Nashville , Senior Java Engineer (REMOTE), IT / Software / Systems , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!