Senior iOS Developer (Remote Eligible)
Company: Chariot Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If youre interested in working with different technologies and
passionate about solving a wide variety of problems and challenges,
youll feel right at home at Chariot. Our customers bring us in to
solve their most complex problems, guide their teams on new
initiatives, and provide expert technology advice.
We are proud to be a 4 time winner of Philadelphia Top
We are looking for senior software engineers with practical
development experience, drive, and who have:
- Significant experience with all aspects of native mobile
application development on iOS (Swift/Objective-C)
- Experience with developing software that communicates with
back-end servers via REST/Web Services using JSON, XML
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and analytical
- Ability to clearly articulate complex issues and
- Mobile data persistence frameworks like CoreData, Realm,
- Experience writing and troubleshooting code in a multi-threaded
- Understanding how to apply pertinent design patterns to mobile
- Bonus points for: AWS, Android development skills
About Chariot Solutions
Chariot Solutions is a consulting firm specializing in software
development, systems integration, mobile application development
and training. The Chariot team includes many of the top software
architects in the Philadelphia area, with deep technical expertise,
industry knowledge and a genuine passion for software
Here are examples of the types of projects we work on.
Our consultants also love learning, writing, and speaking.
- Chariots blog has a wide array of articles across languages,
technologies, frameworks, etc.
- We host conferences such as the Emerging Technologies for the
Enterprise Conference (Philly ETE). See 2021 talks here.
- We host the Chariot TechCast podcast where we interview tech
luminaries and even host our own weekly DevChat shows.
We are committed to the well-being of our employees. Here are some
of our benefits
- We take care of health, dental, and vision insurance, 100% paid
for you and your family
- Paid maternity, paternity and family leave
- Attend 3 tech conferences annually: an all expenses paid tech
conference of your choice, Philly ETE and Chariot Day (internal
- Opportunities to present at meetups, conferences and run
- A top of the line MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Free lunch Fridays when youre in the office (post COVID)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Subsidized gym membership
- Company stock
Learn about our interview process.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Chariot Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants without regard to religion, creed, color,
national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic
information, marital status or any other classification protected
by applicable local, state or federal laws.by Jobble
Keywords: Chariot Solutions, Nashville , Senior iOS Developer (Remote Eligible), IT / Software / Systems , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!