Senior .Net Web Application Developer
Company: Ciber Global LLC
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Make a difference Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things
with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you'll collaborate
with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our
clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and
have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest
emerging technologies. Work Description: Seeking a Senior Developer
with experience in building and deploying .Net applications.
Perform detailed analysis and design, technical documentation,
construction and implementation, unit and integration testing, and
transition and deployment of software components and systems on
complex projects. You will also coordinate coding and testing
activities and evaluate and verify various alternatives before
making technical recommendations and resolving technical issues. In
addition, you will coordinate various software development tasks
with Development, Deployment, and Quality Assurance.
- Lead the architecture design of new data analysis platform
through supporting proofs of concepts and management of related
- Act as primary development resource implementing sound coding
design by leveraging Microsoft technologies.
- Develop and unit test software changes according to the
business objectives. Remediate new and existing errors and all
inconsistencies according to system solution objectives and
- Manage development activities and participate in the Agile
process. Key Responsibilities:
- Software prototyping and construction design, build, and modify
existing business-tier components, web applications, and database
objects using Microsoft platform technologies (ASP.NET Web API) and
- Create prototypes, if necessary, to validate proposed solutions
and seek feedback from stakeholders.
- Good understanding and experience following test-driven
development and continuous integration practices
- Analysis and Design transforms high-level design in to
low-level design, and implementation.
- Work with project team to properly define/clarify business
requirements, development estimation, and work plan
- Perform unit and integration testing on all developed code
create and execute unit and integration tests within development
- Proactively benchmark application code to mitigate performance
and scalability issues.
- Work with Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting,
resolution, and change control.
- Support and Troubleshooting assist Operations Team with any
environment issues during application deployment across
Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments.
- Assist other teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise
from applications or integration of various components. Skills and
- Extensive experience with the .NET framework and other
technologies: C#, Web API, and Microsoft Azure.
- Must have advanced experience in object oriented programming,
data structures, dependency injection and multi-threading.
- Creating high-level, low-level design documentation using
- Experience writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience working with business intelligence applications
supporting various database schemas.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure and Platform as a Service
- Experience with container based service delivery strategies,
such as; Docker and Kubernetes.
- Understanding of the SDLC and Agile development
- Experience with GitHub, Continuous Integration, and optionally
continuous delivery mechanisms.
- Demonstrable micro-service/SOA design and implementation
- Understanding of service topology, protocol, security and
discovery (SOAP, REST).
- Understanding of multi-threaded and concurrent programming
- Understanding of enterprise level software design
- 5-7 years as a .NET focused software engineer.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience at an
enterprise level. At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a
comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off,
Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance,
Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other
perks. Find a purpose Help clients embrace emerging technologies.
Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges.
Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by
helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences
and transform their business. Move ahead Our success as a company
is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. Ciber is
committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination
and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and
dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment
where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At Ciber, our
differences are embraced and celebrated. Ciber Global is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each
individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills
and experiences within our workforce. Ciber is proud to be
recognized as a National Minority Supplier. National MBE
Certification has been issued to Ciber Global, LLC by the Michigan
Minority Supplier Development Council. About Ciber Founded in 1974,
Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies
and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Ciber Global is
a consulting, outsourcing and business solutions integration
provider and partner with offices across the United States and
India. Ciber's strength is enhanced by its parent company, HTC
Global, a growing technology innovation and execution leader with
11,000 employees worldwide. HTC Global helps its clients reimagine
technology to reach business goals. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Ciber Global LLC, Nashville , Senior .Net Web Application Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!