Correctional Medicine Database Administrator Needed in Nashville, TN (
Posted on: September 13, 2020
Nurse Manager opening in Nashville, Tennessee. Here at Wellpath,
everything that we do is about taking care of people - our
patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed to making a
difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable patients in
challenging clinical environments. Our talented, compassionate team
thrives in an autonomous environment, is empowered and supported by
education, training and the resources to practice healthcare the
way it is meant to be and strives to "Always Do The Right Thing!"
Our Database Administrator designs, implements and maintains
corporate databases. They also manage database recovery and
- Relevant Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or
- Three (3) or more years of experience managing Microsoft SQL
Server, creating data mart and OLAP data structures.
- Demonstrating knowledge of Data Modeling and Data Normalization
- None required
- Design, implement and maintain reporting databases, data
warehouse and OLAP data structures
- Design, Develop and maintain EDI Interfaces using Sql Server
Integration Services (SSIS)
- Manage day to day operations of multiple Microsoft SQL Server
databases. Optimize databases for performance and scalability.
- Analyze, define, and document system requirements for data,
workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems,
internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- Responsible for problem resolution, database configuration,
capacity planning, performance tuning and optimizations.
- Create and maintain database master plans, data dictionaries
and disaster recovery documentation
- Consults with internal and external clients to prototype,
refine, test, and debug databases and obtain client approval.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program
development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Writes documentation or reviews documentation written by others
that describes installation and operation procedures.
- Writes and maintains functional and technical
- Creates test data and runs tests to find errors and confirm
program meets specifications.
- Responsible for on-call emergency response during database
- Assess personal and learning development needs.
- Plans and implements program to meet identified need through
in-service attendance and other formal and informal means.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships
- Promotes good working relationships among staff and between
other disciplines and departments.
- Assumes individual accountability for own conduct and
maintenance of professional attitude and appearance.
- Approaches change in a positive manner, motivate staff to work
as a team, accept constructive criticism and learn from it.
Demonstrates esprit de corps.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Perform other duties as assigned.Wellpath is an
Keywords: WellPath, Nashville , Correctional Medicine Database Administrator Needed in Nashville, TN (, IT / Software / Systems , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!