Software Development Engineer in Test
Posted on: March 28, 2020
US-TN-NashvilleJob ID: 2020-10260Category: Software
We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile
they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love.
Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub,
we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become
more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think.
So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic,
passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns
into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SmileDirectClub is looking for a Software Development Engineer in
Test to help create the technology platform for an innovative B2C
startup. We are looking for bright, ambitious, and highly capable
people that are able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
while working with advanced technologies.
- Leads or conducts complex technical analysis to design and
implement test software (unit test/automation) for software
applications, system architectures, framework or software test
tools that achieve desired functionality for several products,
systems and software applications
- Leads or executes the full scope of complex software
engineering, technical assignments that involve advanced in-depth
analysis, programming / evaluation / white box testing
- Analyze code changes to develop test strategy
- Develops software that typically impacts one or more products /
- Leads or develops innovative software engineering technical
solutions and designs that meet design specifications and that may
result in software engineering advances in features and
functionality of SmileDirectClub products
- Solves or leads the solution of software engineering technical
problems in creative, highly resourceful and effective ways
- Determines and/or selects out-of-the-box software engineering
technical design solutions for assigned products / projects /
- Participates in and reviews software project estimates
- Designs, codes, unit tests, white box tests, debugs software
and writes or participates in code documentation of new and
modified software test designs and semi-complex software
It will really make us smile if you have...
- 5 - 7 years of experience developing test automation or a
combination of development and test automation
- Hands on experience in Python, .Net Core, JAVA, C#, or C++
- RDBMS experience: PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Cloud experience preferably in Amazon Web Services or Microsoft
- Good understanding of object-oriented concepts
- Strong experience on automation framework design and
- Hands on experience with test automation of APIs and SOAP/REST
- Hands-on experience of developing scripts, designing test
scenarios, test execution, monitoring, analyzing results and
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated
experience in a SDET role
- Hands on experience in: Selenium, QTP/UFT/LeanFT, Soap UI, or
similar testing tools
- Proficient with developer tools and IDEs: Visual Studio,
- Experience with GitHub, TFS, Subversion
- Experience with unit, integration, performance, and security
- Knowledge on continuous integration and continuous delivery
(TFS, Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Proven experience effectively communicating with
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/Kanban environments
- Experience with New Relic application monitoring
Benefits of Joining the Club
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a
smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for
straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent
trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive
change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed
professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers
together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology,
SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater
access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford
orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub?
- What are our customers saying?
- What is a SmileShop?
- What is our culture like?
- How do we celebrate your team members? PI119335452
Keywords: SmileDirectClub, Nashville , Software Development Engineer in Test, IT / Software / Systems , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!