Human Resource Generalist
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Human Resource Generalist needed for a contract opportunity with
our Entertainment client located in Nashville, TN Job
DetailsDuration: 6 Month contract (Temporary)Start date:
1/2/24.Location: Nashville, TN Schedule: Hybrid 3 days on site Pay
rate: $21-25 per hourInterview: Likely will be on site. Highlights
and expectations of the role:
- Transactional HR. This role is not focused on Employee
- Reporting / Data / Surveys / HRIS experience.
- Data driven candidates needed.
- Needs to have Workday
- Needs to be comfortable with PowerPoint and presentations.
-What you'll do
- Facilitate all aspects of the Internship program including but
not limited to recruitment, program activities, onboarding, and any
- Supports the on-boarding process related to pre-employment
paperwork, pre-employment screenings, relocation, sign-on and
referral bonus and new hire orientation.
- Develops, implements, and interprets specific human resources
rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and documents to
facilitate understanding, enhance communications, and ensure
- Ensures data integrity through the management, processing,
review, audit, correction and analysis of all human resources
transactions such as new hires, promotions, demotions,
reclassifications, separations, terminations, transfers,
retirement, security access changes, leave and attendance, overtime
reports, unemployment, performance management and worker's
- May coordinate or conduct specialized training,
orientation/on-boarding, and benefits meetings for employees to
comply with departmental, state, and federal laws, rules,
regulations, guidelines, processes, and procedures and prepares
standard operating procedure documentation.
- Resolves benefit, time, and attendance, pay, and other issues
using departmental, state, and federal laws, rules, regulations,
guidelines, processes, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely
- May supervise the preparation, analysis, audit and maintenance
of a variety of reports with recommendations for action in areas
including but not limited to: attendance, benefits, affirmative
action and equal employment opportunity issues; classification and
organizational structure; selection and retention; occupational
safety and health; and other general human resources issues.
- Evaluates time and attendance for employee's worker's
compensation, FMLA, leave without pay, and other types of extended
leave to determine compliance with departmental, state, and federal
laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, processes, and
- Calculates salary, service, and longevity dates, leave balance
adjustments, overtime, timesheet corrections and other adjustments
- Facilitates HRIS reporting to support the creation of HR
Dashboards and HR metric tracking.
- Facilitates exit interviews and works with HR Service Delivery
and other stakeholders to process termination/separation
- Handles employee files and other departmental documentation to
facilitate file organization, research, and requests from business
- Serves as a change agent for strategic initiatives and process
improvements and changes for employees and other internal business
partners to facilitate adoption and enhance performance.
- Trains internal business partners in the basic workflow and
processes related to their tasks in relation to HR.
- Assist with special projects to enhance the overall
effectiveness of the HR organization and its operations.
- Other duties as assigned. - - - - - -Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Professional HR Certification preferred.
- 3 or more years of relevant HR experience.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality in all matters.
- 1 or more year(s) administrative experience preferably in Human
- Excellent telephone manner to communicate with all levels of
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, and
PowerPoint Strong desire to work in Human Resources
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Adaptable to any situation
- Self - Motivated and reliable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills
- Team player with ability to perform multiple tasks
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong project and process management skills
- Technologically savvy; experience with automation,
standardization and modernization is critical in order to be
successful with specific process improvement initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong
client-support orientation, and the ability to work effectively
with all levels of the organization and with a wide range of
clients, individually and in groups; demonstrated ability to
communicate successfully with people from a variety of background
and cultures; proven ability to build trusted partnerships and
maintain effective relationships with senior business leaders,
managers, and peers
- Ability to work independently and as an effective team member
within a high performing team; comfortable working in a fast-paced
transformative environment, with tight deadlines; position requires
daily collaboration with internal and external partners globally,
requiring cross-cultural awareness
- Takes ownership; able to establish self as the 'go-to' HR
resource for business leaders and staff
- Must be authorized to work in the United States7.5-hour
business workday but variations in work volume frequently require
extended working hours for evening and late-night events. What we
- You join an inclusive, collaborative, and global community
where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity,
creativity, and teamwork.
- We invest in your professional growth & development.
- Time off for a winter recess.Note: Any pay ranges displayed are
estimations. - Actual pay is determined by an applicant's
experience, technical expertise, and other qualifications as listed
in the job description. - All qualified applicants are welcome to
apply.Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.Visit -to contact us if you are an
individual with a disability and require accommodation in the
Keywords: Yoh, Nashville , Human Resource Generalist, Human Resources , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!