Payroll Specialist - Remote Opportunity!
Company: Surgery Partners
Posted on: January 27, 2023
DescriptionJOB TITLE: Payroll Specialist
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for processing payroll
and other related data for payroll on a weekly and biweekly basis.
This position will work closely with Human Resources as it relates
to all payroll analysis and processing.
Ensure payroll is processed in a timely and accurate manner. Enter,
bonuses, vacation, PTO pay, Wage Garnishments and other payroll
related data in preparation for payroll processing.
- Check payroll information for accuracy
- Coordinate with HR about changes in payroll (e.g. terminations,
- Process other financial compensations or deductions (e.g.
annual bonuses, severance pay)
- Assist employees with general payroll questions and educate as
needed on company-specific payroll policies
- All other duties as assigned
- Proven experience as a Payroll Specialist or similar
- Familiarity with payroll processes Minimum of at least 3-5
years of experience in UKG
- Minimum of 5 years payroll experience
- California payroll experience preferred
- Good knowledge of legislation relevant to accounting and
payroll (such as Sarbanes-Oxley Act or FLSA)
- Must have a working knowledge of Ultipro/UKG payroll and
- An analytical mind with good math skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (especially
Excel and Outlook)
- Associate's Degree
For Benefit Eligible Roles, Standard Benefits include:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision benefits
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Routine Time Off
- Bonus potential
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Additional optional benefits
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Nashville , Payroll Specialist - Remote Opportunity!, Human Resources , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!