Human Resources Manager
Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Adecco has partnered with a global manufacturing client to
recruit and hire an HR Manager for their facility located 30
minutes north of Nashville, TN.
The HR Manager will work with department and unit leaders
implementation of human resources strategies and other change
manage HR processes for the assigned business unit. including
talent acquisition programs, employee relations, payroll & benefits
management, policy & compliance, and other crucial functions that
takes place within the HR department.
Human Resources Manager responsibilities include but are not
- Leading continuous improvement of talent management, employee
engagement, performance management, workforce planning,
- Championing Employee Relations and People initiatives and
nurture positive relationships and trust with employees.
- Steering organizational, operational, and people strategies,
and developing/implementing strategic HR initiatives to improve
- Ensuring processes and systems are in place for open and
- Presenting professional/personal development opportunities and
work with HR leadership team to instill employee development into
- Overseeing and maintaining HR programs, processes, and
- Ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory compliance
agencies as it relates to labor, wage and hour and employment laws;
actively supports corporation's commitment to Affirmative
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources; Master's preferred.
- 5+ years of HR experience.
- 3+ years of HR leadership experience preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing environment required.
- Fluent with MS Office and HRIS platforms
- PHR/SPHR preferred.
Our Client Offers:
- Competitive base salary in the $90k range + bonus!
- Excellent benefits include health/dental/vision, 401k, PTO, and
even tuition assistance.
- Hybrid work option
- Very strong business/industry outlook and opportunities for
career growth and development!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Adecco USA, Nashville , Human Resources Manager, Human Resources , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!