Human Resources Business Partner - South East Region
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Why Wellpath:Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about
taking care of people - our patients, our staff and our partners.
We are committed to making a difference by providing hope and
healing to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical
environments. Our talented, compassionate team thrives in an
autonomous environment, is empowered and supported by education,
training and the resources to practice healthcare the way it is
meant to be and strives to "Always Do The Right Thing!"
About this role:The HR Business Partner aligns business objectives
with employee and management needs for a designated functional
relationship. Delivers value added services to management and
employees helping to create an engaged workforce. Provides guidance
on a wide scope of human resource issues: employee relations,
onboarding, policy interpretation, employment law compliance,
compensation, benefits, and development.Additional Details:
Candidate must reside in one of the following states: NEED STATES
and be open to up to 30% travel in this Region. What you bring to
- BA/BS in Business, Human Resources, or a related
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in human resources
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook, HRIS applications and Internet applications
- Corrections and/or Healthcare industry experience is a
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification preferredWhat you
- Counsels and advises employees, staff, supervisors and
managers, provides interpretation and fair administration of
policies, practices, procedures, and programs. Observes and
analyzes the execution of practices, identifies problem areas, and
- Provides effective advice and counseling to front line managers
on all matters involving employee relations. Conducts thorough
investigations in response to employee relations issues.
- In collaboration with clinical managers, identifies training
needs as well as individual coaching and development needs;
partners with management to provide solutions.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work
relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention,
and ensure alignment with company cultural attributes.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line
management (coaching, counseling, career development, performance
- Establishes differentiated requirements within each
organizational position to articulate responsibilities, skills and
experiences needed at each level.
- Ensures compensation practices are consistently applied
throughout employee lifecycle hiring, promoting, and during other
organizational changes potentially impacting compensation
- Extensive working knowledge of state and federal employment
law, and general familiarity with other state requirements combined
with appropriate consultative resources
- Technology savvy with excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within all levels
of the organization
- Ability to leverage technology to streamline HR programs,
process and compliance matters
- Strong project management skills and the hands-on ability to
drive processes and projects to completion
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable performing both high level strategic
responsibilities and hands-on day-to-day activities
- Ability to work within fast paced growth
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to
gain support and achieve results.
- Must be able to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Wellpath is an
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability EmployerOur investment in
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plan options
- Time off & leave benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
- And more available here https://wellpathcareers.com/
Keywords: Wellpath, Nashville , Human Resources Business Partner - South East Region, Human Resources , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!