Company: Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Outpatient Recruiter partners with leaders throughout the
Outpatient Network to source, attract, screen, and recruit a
diverse pool of qualified and capable talent to staff established
and projected Outpatient facilities. Position facilitates
recruiting logistics, extends offers of employment and coordinates
new hire paperwork.Relationships and ContactsWithin the
organization: Builds and maintains close professional relationships
with key leaders, hiring managers, and HR team members throughout
the organization.Outside the organization: Builds and maintains
close professional relationships with referral sources, third party
vendors, and recruiters/HR professionals within the behavioral
healthcare space.Essential Responsibilities
- Facilitates all phases of the recruitment process for the
Outpatient Network including Direct Care, Therapists, and Nursing
- Collaborates with hiring managers to identify and draft
detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Creates pre-screening tools based on the needs of the
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting
methods and strategies based on the available role, industry
standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Identifies and leverages cost-effective resources in alignment
with staffing budgets.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview
questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting
interviews with hiring managers, directors, and other
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human
resource staff during the offer process, identifying and
recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting
- Creates collaborative relationships with local schools to
connect with students and alumni in recruitment efforts.
- Prospects passive candidates through creative efforts and
tools, including LinkedIn and Indeed.Additional Responsibilities
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Assists facilities with developing internship programs aimed at
creating a candidate pipeline and long-range talent
- Performs other duties as assigned.ISJP123Education and
ExperiencePosition requires a bachelors degree and 3+ years of
related experience, preferably in healthcare or behavioral
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across multiple demographic
- Demonstrates a high level of accountability and follow
- Proficient use of technology to include Microsoft Office Suite,
virtual scheduling platforms, HRIS/ATS systems, and virtual meeting
- Attention to detail, time management/organization and excellent
- Commitment to the mission, vision, and values of the
Keywords: Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare, Nashville , Outpatient Recruiter, Human Resources , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!