Regional Back Office Trainer
Company: Pacific Dental Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description:Now is the time to join a fast growing organization.
You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of
experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to
the next level and gain valuable experience, apply
today!Overview:The primary role of the Regional Trainer is to
provide training and guidance to back office clinicians with
respect to a variety of patient care, laboratory, administrative
and compliance duties. The trainer develops, demonstrates and
trains on working effectively with co-workers, patients and others
by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listening
to and objectively considering ideas and suggestions from others;
keeping commitments; keeping others informed of work progress,
timetables and issues; addressing problems and issues
constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business
solutions; addressing others by name, actions words & deeds. At all
times, the Regional Trainer must support the policies and goals of
- Develop and demonstrate expertise as to the routines and
preferences of the dentists in your region.
- Develop and demonstrate expertise as to back office supply
requirements and efficiencies.
- Develop and demonstrate expertise of all dental equipment and
ensure continuous maintenance of same through effective education
- Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience for your
region by demonstrating how to keep patients focused on optimal
treatment while attending to their individual concerns, and
promoting the good qualities of your doctor.
- Effectively train new dental assistants, and educate existing
assistants on all new policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all dental assistants know and follow their job
- Schedule training workshops, and communicate with the Training
department supply inventory status for your Training Center.
- Provide evaluations to OMs, MOMs, Regionals and the Training
department on all trainees who attend workshops.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with vendors in
your region in order to keep your region's training at the
forefront of dental technology.
- Develop and maintain relationships with dental assistant
schools/programs in order to effectively recruit dental assistants
for your region.
- Assist in preparing new offices in your region for
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- As Mandated by applicable state (e.g. coronal polish, x-ray
exposure, ultrasonic scaling for orthodontic procedures, pit and
fissure sealant application, etc.)
- Associate degree, Bachelor's degree.Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Child care assistance
- Paid time to volunteer in your local community
Pacific Dental Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
celebrate diversity and are united in our mission to create
healthier and happier team members.
Keywords: Pacific Dental Services, Nashville , Regional Back Office Trainer, Human Resources , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!