Posted on: September 15, 2020
The Campus Recruiting Team executes the campus recruiting
strategy to build talent for our entry-level training programs,
which will include:
- Managing an efficient and personalized recruiting process,
working with hiring managers, candidates, and university
- Planning and executing campus events, including career fairs,
information sessions, networking receptions, panel discussions,
interview days, etc.
- Creating and enhancing marketing materials such as brochures,
e-mail campaigns, videos, presentations, and giveaways.
- Researching and recommending improvements to our processes
Ultimately, as a Campus Recruiter, you will ensure we attract and
hire high-potential employees and build a strong employer brand
among college communities.
- Build business acumen to represent firm and all college program
- Serve as strategic partner to business partners
- Partner with internal business partners to understand candidate
- Build and maintain partnerships with universities/colleges,
student orgs, and diverse partners to identify key talent
- Host virtual and/or in-person candidate events, attend college
career fairs, interact with students and promote our employer brand
and share college programs opportunities through information
sessions, professional development seminars, in-classroom
- Use engagement/ social media platforms to advertise current
open roles to alumni communities
- Screen resumes, conduct phone screens conduct interviews and
assess fit for college programs
- Report on recruiting metrics after every careers event, in
- Creatively build talent pools by sourcing talent via Handshake,
LinkedIn, student organizations, etc., ensure diverse
- Partner with Campus Recruiting teammates on process
improvements, developing and executing internship and associate
program elements, including programming, ongoing communications,
onboarding, performance reviews, etc.
- Define opportunities to improve campus recruiting by staying up
to date on trends and influencing change that can positively impact
- Ad hoc projects to support team and process improvements
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree and at least
2 years of campus recruiting or HR experience.
- Experience handling large requisition volumes in a fast-paced,
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (and Workday
specifically) is a big plus
- A strong track record in successfully implementing a wide
variety of sourcing methodologies to introduce diverse talent to
the firm. Demonstrated creative approach in recruiting for
potential and not just for existing skill set.
- Proven experience in working within a team and environment
- Experience in recruiting for the Nashville and nearby
- Financial services industry experience is a plus
AllianceBernstein (AB) is a global investment-management firm
providing industry-leading research and investment solutions
through a combination of innovation, intellectual curiosity and
relentless ingenuity. We offer high-quality research and
diversified investment services to institutional and individual
investors worldwide. Our clients include some of the world's top
institutions as well as private-wealth clients and retail
investors. Through close partnerships with our clients, we
collaborate on investment strategies across regions and sectors to
inspire innovative thinking and deliver superior outcomes.
We invest in our people and in the communities in which we operate,
and we celebrate our diversity to showcase what makes us unique. We
offer our talent the opportunity to grow professionally while
working on cutting-edge ideas and outcomes in a global culture that
operates as a tight-knit community.
If you're ready to innovate and grow your career, join us.
People of color, women, and those who identify as LGBTQ people are
encouraged to apply. AB does not discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion,
creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital
status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
military or veteran status or any other basis that is prohibited by
applicable law. AB's policies, as well as practices, seek to ensure
that employment opportunities are available to all employees and
applicants, based solely on job-related criteria.Nashville,
Keywords: AllianceBernstein, Nashville , Campus Recruiter, Human Resources , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!