Area Client Service Supervisor
Company: CIOX Health
Posted on: August 17, 2019
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Under the direction of the Manager of Operations and the general
instruction of the Facility Contact at various facilities, the Area
Client Services Supervisor is responsible first for the duties and
responsibilities of the Client Services position. In addition, the
Area Client Services Supervisor will assist the Manager of
Operations in the efficient operation of the various assigned
accounts. The Area Client Services Supervisor will also assist the
Manager of Operations in training, staffing, and providing coverage
at various sites for the Client Services Representatives.
Duties and responsibilities
Assists the Manager of Operations in the training and direction of
the Client Service Rep positions.
* Provides input to the Manager of Operations for the evaluation of
the Client Service Rep positions.
* Answers day to day questions posed by clients and the Client
Service Rep positions.
* Makes recommendations for methods to increase productivity.
* Assist in meeting regional revenue goals on a consistent
* Comply with all release of information related functions as
stipulated in service agreement.
* Assist in selecting, interviewing, hiring and terminating
* Participate in counseling sessions of site personnel and makes
probationary or termination recommendations when necessary.
* Responsible for properly training release of information staff in
company and facility specific functions.
* Distribute workflow to site personnel.
* Assist in evaluations of employees.
* Ensures supplies are available at designated facility.
* Responsible for meeting facility revenue goals on a consistent
* Prepare month-end reports on the first work day of each month and
* Responsible for submitting company-related travel expense reports
and original receipts to manager in a timely fashion.
* Maintains confidentiality by keeping all information seen and
heard in the facility in the strictest confidence.
Productivity and Quality:
* Maintains productivity, quality and assures customer service
* Provides input into the review and revision of site
* Performs quality reviews and site evaluations as required by
Customer Service Skills:
* Answers and conducts business on the telephone routinely while
maintaining excellent customer service skills.
Reviews Release of Information requests for validity according to
applicable state or federal statutes. Returns inappropriate
authorizations and requests to the requester.
* Looks up medical record numbers, fills out guides and pulls
medical records, if so directed.
* Reviews the requests to determine which records are being
Copying Process: Scans the medical record and chooses the
appropriate information to be photocopied, if so directed.
* Copies the appropriate pages for the requested records, if so
* Re-assembles the charts (files) for re-filing.
* Logs information that is being sent to the requester either
manually or using company software in accordance with the facility
* Documents the release of information in the patient medical
record or other means determined by the facility.
* Calculates the amount to be billed to the requester and prepares
the invoice, if so directed.
* Certifies the copies of medical records when requested, if so
* Prepares copies for mailing, by weighing and affixing postage or
by processing the mail through the facility Mail Room, if so
* Reports to work as scheduled.
* Complies with all Company Policies, specifically, attendance and
* Attends mandatory employee in-service meetings and/or training
sessions, if so directed.
* Typically, works remotely accessing work related projects and
tasks via VPN access.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED is required.
Valid driver s license. * Driving record and Proof of Insurance
that is acceptable per company s driver policy
* Must be able to communicate effectively in the English
* Experience in a medical records or health care setting would be
* Medical Terminology class is strongly encouraged.
* Required to take and pass a 90-day ROI Certification course with
a score of 85% or higher.
Ciox provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and
applicants for employment without regard to as race, color,
national origin, genetic information, religion or religious creed,
sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, physical or mental disability,
citizenship status, ancestry, military and veteran status, or any
other characteristic as protected by state or federal law. Equal
employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, benefits,
leaves of absence, and training.
Keywords: CIOX Health, Nashville , Area Client Service Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!