Company: Delaware North
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Position DetailsGreets and seats guests in accordance with
Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable
Operational Standards. Essential Functions:
- Reviews floor plan and reservation book daily; creates seating
- Sets up the Host station according to checklist.
- Greets guests and seats them at tables or in waiting areas
- Seats guests according to seating chart, server rotation and
guest preference and provides guests with menus.
- Maintains control of the seating and wait times
- Cleans and maintains Host station; contributes to the
cleanliness of the dining and bar areas.
- Inspects dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and
- Answers any guest questions regarding service, and provides
general assistance for guests and employees.
- Speaks with guests to ensure satisfaction with food and
service, and responds to complaints.
- Thanks guests as they are leaving
- Answers restaurant telephone line during assigned hours of
- Performs other duties as assigned Non-essential Functions:
- Resets tables after guests leave
- Assists as needed with general cleaning, removing and emptying
garbage, bussing tables, and re-stocking supplies and food product.
Education & Experience:
- Prior experience in guest service environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company's
GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to maintain a high energy level in a fast paced
environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Capable of performing specified procedures and following
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with
guests and co-workers Physical Requirements:
- Ability to remain on feet for entire length of shift
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Frequent walking, bending, lifting, reaching, and
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to read seating chart and
communicate with guestsMore InformationTo be consider for review
please submit your resume. Who We Are Take your career beyond the
ordinary-to the extraordinary. At Delaware North, you'll love where
you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's
in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic
hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your
career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in
a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you
have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our
vision, grow with us. Delaware North is one of the largest and most
admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded
and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global
leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the
sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks,
resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has
annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee
associates. To learn more, visit . All applicants will be subject
to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a
pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client
requirements. Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Nashville , Host/Hostess-BNA Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!