Company: Omni Hotels & resorts
Posted on: May 23, 2019
Posted Date 7 hours ago(5/20/2019 1:23 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic
expression of Nashville s vibrant music culture. Across from the
new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind
experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music
Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue
between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville
Hotel design is a modern expression of the city s distinct
character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and
regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum
shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional
restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in
The Omni Nashville Hotel s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting
work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with
the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation
for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude
and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly,
motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni
Nashville may be your perfect match.
This position ensures that all food and beverage service for
functions in the banquet department of the hotel are served on time
and that all of Omni's professional standards are upheld.
* Perform all Banquet side work as designated by the Banquet
Captain and/or Banquet Managers.
* Efficiently and properly perform all service standards.
* Attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function
* Report to the Banquet Manager any need for housekeeping and/or
repairs of and banquet equipment.
* Assist in the upkeep and organization of all liquor liability
* Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability
* Must attend all designated pre-meal meetings.
* Must follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO
* Must be able to set tables to specifications, carry trays, and
have excellent customer service experience.
* Minimum 1 year banquet or fine dining serving experience; banquet
experience strongly preferred.
* Previous experience with standard table sets and serving
* Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and
in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both
in person and by telephone.
* Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and
outside of your department.
* Ability to compute accurate mathematical calculations and have
previous cash handling experience.
* Must be familiar with BEO s, Banquet Checks and Banquet Room
* Ability to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up.
* Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm
and welcoming demeanor.
* Must have experience in handling beverages.
* Must be actively TABC Certified.
* Must have knowledge of wine, spirits, and beer.
* Must have food allergy knowledge.
* Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and
* Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing
up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended
period or for an entire work shift in indoor/outdoor environments.
Must be able to carry a banquet serving tray, filled to capacity,
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is
the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following
links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels &
Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position,
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org..
Keywords: Omni Hotels & resorts, Nashville , Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!