Customer Service Rep
Company: Viking Group
Posted on: May 29, 2023
Provides full-service account management regarding products and
services, including pricing, availability, and shipping information
Responds thoroughly and timely to inquiries, via phone, email, or
directly to customers, within an industrial distribution
- Processes requests for orders, quotations, follow-up on
quotations, customer returns/credits in a manner consistent with
company policies and standards.
- Works with sales, fabrication, credit, inventory control, and
warehouse personnel and other various departments to facilitate the
needs of the customer.
- Investigates order entry, shipping, and billing errors and
coordinate solutions with the appropriate departments and follow it
through to completion.
- Utilizes the online learning system to understand the technical
aspects of products and services to a degree that effectively
facilitates the order process and demonstrates an acceptable level
of competence as defined by management.
- Ensuring access to all current company literature and technical
information available online and utilizing them as it relates to
products and services offered.
- Represents the company at all times in a professional manner
and effectively communicates verbally and in writing with the focus
of meeting customer timelines and upholding company
- Increase sales by emphasizing promotions and add on sales at
the point of order through product knowledge and opportunity
- Follows up with customers to ensure they are kept informed of
the status of their request.
- Cultivates and maintain relationships with customers and
suppliers with regard to service.
- Completes training curriculum
- Follows all company policies and incorporates Standard
Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year in customer service or sales
- Demonstrated strong computer skills (JDE experience
- Basic computer skills. Microsoft Windows and Office products
are a plus.
- 1 year working in a multitask environment while under time
- Basic arithmetic skills. Works well with whole numbers,
fractions, decimals and measurements.
- English is required for the U.S; Spanish and Portuguese is
required for Latin America.
Keywords: Viking Group, Nashville , Customer Service Rep, Hospitality & Tourism , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...