Company: Olive Garden
Posted on: March 19, 2023
For this position, pay will be variable by location - plus
tips.Our Winning Family Starts With You! Check out these great
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments
(school, childcare, family care, etc.)
- Free Employee Meal!
- Weekly pay
- Anniversary pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin
accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of
- Medical/dental insurance
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our
managers are promoted from hourly positions!)And much more! Because
at Olive Garden, We're All Family Here!One key to our success is
the high standards we set for ourselves and each other. That
includes placing the health and safety of our team members and
guests as a top priority. We are committed to the highest safety
and sanitation practices, including ensuring team member wellness
and maintaining clean restaurants.As a busser, you play an
essential role in delighting and serving our guests while keeping
our restaurants spotless, sanitized and safe. Our bussers ensure
the dining room is always clean, disinfected and an inviting
atmosphere for our guests to enjoy. As a busser, you will assist
our servers in providing excellent service to ensure guest
satisfaction, as well as a firm commitment to the highest safety
and sanitation standards.We'd love to welcome you home as the
newest member of the Family!
Keywords: Olive Garden, Nashville , Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Madison, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...