Posted on: January 27, 2023
Are you looking for an entry-mid level job in the restaurant
industry that can lead to a career? We offer COMPETITIVE STARTING
PAY, FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES, HEALTH BENEFITS, and 401k, ! Are you
dedicated and ambitious? Come work with us. Work today, get paid
The Shift Leader supports the store management team's daily
operations of a Krystal restaurant in support of the Brand Vision,
Mission and Promise while role modeling Krystal's Core Values. The
Shift Leader works with the management team in ensuring the
compliance with company standards in all areas of operations to
include; product preparation and delivery, customer service,
facilities maintenance and financial accountability. This role
accomplishes these objectives by assisting the management team in
actively selecting, training and coaching the A+ talent to achieve
key results in People, Customer, Sales and Profit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the Krystal Core Values while assisting the
management team in building high performing employees when
training, retaining and recognizing A+ talent utilizing Krystal's
tools and processes.
- Partners with the management team to execute the Performance
Management process consistently to ensure employees are set up for
success and held accountable.
- Drives customer-focused culture by serving as a role model in
resolving customer issues and partnering with the management team
to train employees to meet or exceed customer service
- Coaches, drive excellence, recognize and hold their shift
accountable around core operational procedures through the use of
the OSM and Company systems.
- Ensures that food safety standards are met through direct
observation while running their shifts.
- Partners with the management team to ensure that restaurant
level plan and marketing initiatives are in place and being
- Executes cash/security, inventory, labor and food control
procedures during their shift and takes appropriate actions to
identify and close gaps.
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general
nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties
and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Servsafe certification required
- High School Diploma or GED preferred with one (1) or more years
- Systems & Software - proficient level knowledge of Microsoft
Office software applications.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days,
nights, overnights, & weekends.
- May be required to travel to other locations, e.g. other
stores, bank, meetings as business dictates
- Customer Focused- Recognizes the guest as the primary focus and
acts accordingly; sets a high standard for exceeding guest
expectations and motivates the team by role modeling effective
- Initiative-Takes action without being asked or required to;
achieves goals beyond job requirements; is proactive and takes
prompt action to accomplish tasks.
- Action Oriented- Consistently maintains high levels of activity
or productivity; works with vigor, effectiveness and determination
over a sustained period of time.
- Team Player- Encourages cooperation to accomplish team goals;
promotes a respectful and inclusive work environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds of force frequently to
- Ability to carry products/boxes and miscellaneous items
weighing no more than 70 pounds
- Consistently handles product preparation
- Ability to kneel and follow proper lifting procedures
- Consistently lifts for product preparation, stocking and
Keywords: Krystal, Nashville , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Goodlettsville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!