HOUSEKEEPER - KEMPTON OF HERMITAGE
Company: Liberty Healthcare Companies
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Liberty Cares With Compassion Liberty Senior Living is currently
seeking an experienced: HOUSEKEEPER Full Time, Days Job
- Follow cleaning guidelines and proper product usage as trained
whether for regular weekly cleaning or deep cleaning of
- Clean assigned common spaces as detailed on cleaning assignment
- Clean apartments as assigned using the Standard Weekly/Annual
Standard Service listing:
- Empty trash containers in resident kitchen and bathroom(s) and
replace liners (3 trash containers maximum per unit.)
- Dust and mop and/or vacuum all unit floors including
- Clean bathrooms: floors, countertops, commodes, lavatories,
showers, and mirrors in bathrooms.
- Change bed linen and make bed (two beds maximum per unit.)
- Clean bedrooms: floors, dust visible furniture.
- Clean living room: floors, dust visible furniture.
- Clean kitchen: visible countertops, sinks, inside microwave,
- Clean blinds, windows, baseboards and ceiling fans per
- Wear gloves to clean bathrooms and kitchens and wash hands
between each unit.
- Use clean microfiber mop head and microfiber towels for each
- Dust, mop, and vacuum lobby and to include cleaning countertops
and furniture in offices, chapel, conference rooms, etc. as
- Follow guidelines for emptying trash and removing trash.
- Stock soap and paper products in common areas as needed.
- Clean Housekeeping cart, empty vacuum prior to putting in
storage in area. Place soiled mop heads and cleaning cloths in
plastic bag and take to laundry at end of shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Job Requirements:
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Must work every other weekend with rest days off during week as
- Must attend all mandatory housekeeping department meetings, as
well as required Community in-services.
- Must be able to write and read with clarity sufficient to
- Must follow cleaning schedules, policies and procedures as
outlined in the Housekeeping Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Must use PPE and Chemicals in safe manner as described in
- Must be kind and respectful to residents, personnel, visitors
- Must demonstrate neat appearance and good personal
- Must wear appropriate uniform and a nametag. Visit
www.libertyseniorliving.com for more information. Background
checks/drug-free workplace. EOE.
Keywords: Liberty Healthcare Companies, Nashville , HOUSEKEEPER - KEMPTON OF HERMITAGE, Hospitality & Tourism , Hermitage, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!